British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves v Belle Vue 5/8/19

So Wolves could go top 4 with a win on Monday. Making Thursdays trip to Swindon extra special.

The Aces completely owned us last time and are strengthened up even more with Musielak guesting for Bewley. Tobi has ridden Monmore well so it’s a significant guest booking.

A ‘must’ win match for Wolves with a revised line up with Luke at 2 and Ryan dropping to reserve. 

The Aces are such a danger at Monmore and they look favourites for the win for me however I gotta believe the boys will step up and send home the Aces pointless.

Head says 40-50, heart says 49-41.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Jacob Thorssell, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Nick Morris, Sam Masters, Kyle Howarth, Ryan Douglas.
BELLE VUE: Max Fricke, Steve Worrall, Tobiasz Musielak, Dimitri Berge, Kenneth Bjerre, Jaimon Lidsey, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen.

thoughts?

Edited by stevebrum

If NBJ can score well then we have a chance. If not we will struggle. Need a big score from bjerre to. 

Fricke off the boul a little at the moment. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stevebrum said:

So Wolves could go top 4 with a win on Monday. Making Thursdays trip to Swindon extra special.

The Aces completely owned us last time and are strengthened up even more with Musielak guesting for Bewley. Tobi has ridden Monmore well so it’s a significant guest booking.

A ‘must’ win match for Wolves with a revised line up with Luke at 2 and Ryan dropping to reserve. 

The Aces are such a danger at Monmore and they look favourites for the win for me however I gotta believe the boys will step up and send home the Aces pointless.

Head says 40-50, heart says 49-41.

WOLVERHAMPTON: Jacob Thorssell, Luke Becker, Rory Schlein, Nick Morris, Sam Masters, Kyle Howarth, Ryan Douglas.
BELLE VUE: Max Fricke, Steve Worrall, Tobiasz Musielak, Dimitri Berge, Kenneth Bjerre, Jaimon Lidsey, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen.

thoughts?

If you go on 5/9/19 you'll be a month too late

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skidder1 said:

If you go on 5/9/19 you'll be a month too late

Oops, wrong month ;)

• Haha 1

NBJ scores well we win if not maybe a point. Not enjoying my Speedway at the moment.

Can't see us winning again, a point will do us though.

Not hopeful, Max not firing over the weekend, Kenneth also not at his very best.

Edited by SPD444

Normal away form resumed, only Kenny did his job tonight. 

• Like 1

Well beaten. The so called best 2 riders we have are just not doing it right now. Away form is pathetic. At least we are on our own track next. Although i am not exactly confident about that one either.

• Like 1

The track was better than I have seen it for some years and produced some good racing. Wolves deserved their victory. Howarth and Schlein were impressive and most of the Wolves put in solid performances. 

The Aces, Bjerre apart, were disappointing. Fricke rode better than his points suggest but it wasn't what is required from a number one. The second strings  were very poor and although Bewley would probably have scored more than his replacement, we still wouldn't have been close to getting a point.

• Like 2