British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Wolves v Belle Vue 5/8/19

11 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wolves wont win at belle vue. They are dire out our track. Swindon and lynn could win tho. 

Luckily for us we have to go to Peterborough again so will be looking at another 4 points that. 

Wolves still have to go to Peterborough again aswell, having got 4 points from their first visit

44 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Good meeting last night. Unfortunately because most the passes were done by wolves riders. 

Berge away average is now under 2. How the hell is he still in a job

Worrall is so inconsistent  and fricke just isnt at the races lately. Thinks hes had 1 to many big accidents that have taken its toll. Maybe a week or 2 rest will do him good. 

Toby carvery tried for little points.  At least the effort was there 

Is Fricke minding himself for Gorican in 2 weeks?

7 minutes ago, JCookie said:

Is Fricke minding himself for Gorican in 2 weeks?

I like Fricke, but I have said it before away from NSS, he tends just to go through the motions at times.Knows where his bread is buttered.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Can’t see you winning at Peterborough in your current away form. 

Our current away form has been the same all season but we still won at Peterborough twice comfortably.

59 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Wolves still have to go to Peterborough again aswell, having got 4 points from their first visit

Correct but it's for the outstanding cup match.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Can’t see you winning at Peterborough in your current away form. 

We won last time when we were poor away. Forms not changed 

12 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

We won last time when we were poor away. Forms not changed 

Not sure the last meeting you had is relevant with so many crashing out and Peterborough down to 5 riders after a couple of races especially Wright, i know Bewley crashed out too but Wright not scoring was crucial to the outcome. 

19 minutes ago, mark.1 said:

Correct but it's for the outstanding cup match.

No it's a league match, already had the away cup match, only been there once in the league.

If P’boro have a full side with a decent guest for Bates they can beat anyone at home. 

2 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

No it's a league match, already had the away cup match, only been there once in the league.

No your wrong check again and check the bspa supporters cup league table because you and  Peterborough have one outstanding match left 

14 minutes ago, mark.1 said:

No your wrong check again and check the bspa supporters cup league table because you and  Peterborough have one outstanding match left 

Yes that's at wolves!!!

The away cup match was 11th April, only had one away league meeting at Peterborough on 11th July.

Edited by Call me wolfie

5 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Yes that's at wolves!!!

The away cup match was 11th April, only had one away league meeting at Peterborough on 11th July.

Ok fair enough lol 

1 hour ago, Phil The Ace said:

Wolves wont win at belle vue. They are dire out our track. Swindon and lynn could win tho. 

Luckily for us we have to go to Peterborough again so will be looking at another 4 points that. 

Yes but eventually law of averages says we going to win there sooner or later even if it's more by luck than skill hopefully it will be in 2 weeks time that will really open up the play off chase .

9 hours ago, Beowulf said:

We are nowhere nowhere near being in the top 4 and then you talk about about us being huge favourites for the title. Get a grip Steve for goodness sake !

We are 4th currently.

The rest is IF. :neutral:

3 hours ago, Fromafar said:

I like Fricke, but I have said it before away from NSS, he tends just to go through the motions at times.Knows where his bread is buttered.

Fricke has done well away, his current away average is 7.58, couple of weeks ago it was over 8.00 but then had a big crash in Poland 2 weeks ago and his scores everywhere have not been great since.