British Speedway Forum
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches 5th Aug

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Come now, that’s all a bit childish. Anyway riders are self employed and will guest as they wish, although you can’t blame them for not diverting from Poland to Sweden via the UK for the money on offer over here. 

I am not being childish *stamps foot*!! ;) When a rider actively hates our club and seems to always s-stir around it, then personally I wouldn't want to help them out. 

I think Ippo will nick this one.

As said all 6 Lynn boys have to be on it from the off. Cookies going to be a busy rider tonight. 6 rides for him. 6 for Riss or TJ as well.

Heats 13 and 15 is where Lynn should of had an advantage, but that's not the case tonight.

I'm not to worried about Lewis at reserve, but Nick hasn't had much track time yet.

I expect Lewis to at least match Ed at 6. But Nuts could be a trump card at 7, and I expect him to out score Nick by a long way, if he is used properly by Hawkins.

Plus we don't know which Cookie we will get tonight after the trouble he seems to be in. How he will be handling things mentally ?.

43-47 

Edited by Bald Bloke

4 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think Ippo will nick this one.

As said all 6 Lynn boys have to be on it from the off. Cookies going to be a busy rider tonight. 6 rides for him. 6 for Riss or TJ as well.

Heats 13 and 15 is where Lynn should of had an advantage, but that's not the case tonight.

I'm not to worried about Lewis at reserve, but Nick hasn't had much track time yet.

I expect Lewis to at least match Ed at 6. But Nuts could be a trump card at 7, and I expect him to out score Nick by a long way, if he is used properly by Hawkins.

Plus we don't know which Cookie we will get tonight after the trouble he seems to be in. How he will be handling things mentally ?.

43-47 

Related image

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Related image

I was hoping for channelled aggression tonight. He don't look  very channelled to me ;)

• Haha 1

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

Easy win for Ipswich. R/R for Lambert is very poor and it leads me to suspect Buster is allowing one of his other Cubs 4 easy points to pretend there’s no favouritism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Easy win for Ipswich. R/R for Lambert is very poor and it leads me to suspect Buster is allowing one of his other Cubs 4 easy points to pretend there’s no favouritism.

Cook shouldn't be riding, he should be serving a ban and why no guest for R. Lambert?

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Cook shouldn't be riding, he should be serving a ban and why no guest for R. Lambert?

I expect he will once there has been a hearing, you can’t just ban somebody without going through the proper procedures. 

The Lynn press release says that they think R/R is stronger than any guests who were available and willing. Getting good riders to guest on Mondays is difficult when they all want to go direct from Poland to Sweden. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, semion said:

Why has Buster gone R/R for Robert? Nothing available ?  Or just saving a few quid?

Who's gonna do them any favours when they all want points.

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

C'mon the Stars!!:t:

Back in ya box you :D

• Haha 2

Dear God,  could be a long drive home for taps if this continues :unsure: