British Speedway Forum
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches 5th Aug

Looks to me like the red flag man was at fault then the tw*t that run over and put his face into cooks who wouldn't  defend themselves 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Booey boy said:

Looks to me like the red flag man was at fault then the tw*t that run over and put his face into cooks who wouldn't  defend themselves 

Just like the good old days, Wilkie/ Cowland  it give everyone a giggle though.What a mug that guy was for running out in front of Craig it was lucky that he never got run over.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

Just like the good old days, Wilkie/ Cowland  it give everyone a giggle though.What a mug that guy was for running out in front of Craig it was lucky that he never got run over.

Lucky for Craig otherwise he would be in more trouble.

3 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Lucky for Craig otherwise he would be in more trouble.

His reaction was bad Lisa but god was that bloke on a suicide mission.!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

Les Owen the good old days deffo  used to brighten up the evenings and get the fans going

21 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If Cookie is in the brown stuff, then so are others.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Doctor... said:

Blimey, remember him.. he had a dust up sometime in his short career too if i remember right. 

Aaah makes a bit more sense now, he had a dust up all the way through his career, and still active with the Eastie mafia

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:33 AM, tellboy said:

Like many on here, they and I commented before the match thinking it will be tight and could go anyway.  

But unlike many on here you commented after the meeting. It's so much easier to predict how it's going to go after it's happened:wink::t:

What you are saying, is if you don't post an opinion before the event than you're entitled  to have one , What Rubbish.  :wub:  

Probably you judge too many people by your own standard.     My opinion wouldn't change weather it be given before the event or after.     When I'm wrong I say I'm wrong, I would never change what I thought just for the benefit of people like you.....