British Speedway Forum
Badge

Kings Lynn stars v Ipswich witches 5th Aug

Why has Buster gone R/R for Robert? Nothing available ?  Or just saving a few quid?

39 minutes ago, SPEEDY69 said:

Brawling and other bad behaviour at Eastbourne. Look at the thread vs Glasgow. 

If that's the case i like it.It's such a namby pamby society now.When somebody says or does something slightly out of place all hell lets loose and people want fines and bans and people to be hung drawn and quartered.It sounds like a throw back to the 80's and boy did we love it.We need controversy and bad boys in speedway that is what we are lacking imo.It may bring a few fans back ti may not but lets have more of it.How many people would come to watch Pedersen throw his toys out of the pram:D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, semion said:

Why has Buster gone R/R for Robert? Nothing available ?  Or just saving a few quid?

Probably only Batch,Kurtz or Holder that could probably guest but not up to Lambert's standard at the NA.Only Kurtz i would fancy but who knows if he could guest anyway.If Bomber weren't riding against us he would take it up i'm sure,he never turns away a guest booking:D

6 minutes ago, tellboy said:

If that's the case i like it.It's such a namby pamby society now.When somebody says or does something slightly out of place all hell lets loose and people want fines and bans and people to be hung drawn and quartered.It sounds like a throw back to the 80's and boy did we love it.We need controversy and bad boys in speedway that is what we are lacking imo.It may bring a few fans back ti may not but lets have more of it.How many people would come to watch Pedersen throw his toys out of the pram:D

I'm not sure Pedersen ever attacked an innocent member of the track staff, that's not right in any decade imo...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

....and will Cook be banned by then?  Maybe at least wait til Tuesday

You seem to be relishing at the prospect of a ban - having raised the subject on at least 3 threads that I’ve looked at :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Steve0 said:

You seem to be relishing at the prospect of a ban - having raised the subject on at least 3 threads that I’ve looked at :rolleyes:

Serial rubbish stirrer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

I'm not sure Pedersen ever attacked an innocent member of the track staff, that's not right in any decade imo...

Blimey attack seems a bit extreme if he truth be known.So i take it this is a police matter now then:blink:.Now lets just dream of the days of Norris and Ott.

3 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Or that he will watch any old turd 

I went to the other 2,, and that's put me off,, missed the last 2 at Foxhall as well,, so maybe going through that cba stage of the season 

Credit to taps though,, loves his speedway

3 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Proves Taps loves the place :P

It had been a long time since the last Witches/ Stars derbies and they are always good fun so win or lose want to be there unless absolutely impossible

• Like 1

Just now, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It had been a long time since the last Witches/ Stars derbies and they are always good fun so win or lose want to be there unless absolutely impossible

And theres me thinking you have a webbed feet fetish ;)

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

And theres me thinking you have a webbed feet fetish ;)

Sshhhhh - Im keeping that quiet :lol:

19 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I know exactly what you are saying,, but I like good speedway, not blokes on bikes following each other around. If only all meetings could be as good as sats gp 

Edited by Baldyman
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Blimey attack seems a bit extreme if he truth be known.So i take it this is a police matter now then:blink:.Now lets just dream of the days of Norris and Ott.

At least Norris and Ott had some charisma and charm about them, whereas Craig Cook has the personality of barbed wire coated in novichok.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

At least Norris and Ott had some charisma and charm about them, whereas Craig Cook has the personality of barbed wire coated in novichok.

Floppy was great

I remember him falling at least 3 times at Foxhall one year so in the return at Arlington I took the opportunity during the riders introductions to shout an offer of some stabilisers

He answered  by offering me a Nescafe - at least thats what I think he meant :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Warning to anyone in the vicinity of Mr Taps that his bell end might become loose due to excess shaking on Monday. This could result in serious injury if said bell end were to part company from bell and hit you.

You have be warned.....

Ps I won't be there, as not a real fan

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Going to be difficult for the Stars tonight without Robert, but it's not impossible to beat the Witches without him. Stars can carry no passengers tonight , get stuck in and from the start and bully the Witches out of points .Lets all get behind the Stars and roar them on to victory.