British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich 8th August 2019. Prem.

7 minutes ago, Badge said:

Forgive us witches fans if we don't cross our fingers,  really need Cameron fit for this one, so a rain postponement would suit tbh.

Heeps isn’t usually good at Poole. Who can take his rides? King, Allen, Kennett and KP? In which case Ipswich will not be doing the rain dance!

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Unlikely to make a difference to the outcome 

Well we've run you close twice, IF, and it's a big if bomber could roll back a year and ride like he can at wimbore road, who knows? After all it's foxhall he can't ride :rolleyes:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Could be one of the tracks where we could be stronger rr. 

Thought you were a poo fan :unsure: :blink:

1 minute ago, Badge said:

Well we've run you close twice, IF, and it's a big if bomber could roll back a year and ride like he can at wimbore road, who knows? After all it's foxhall he can't ride :rolleyes:

Don't think Harris is your only worry, Lawson was awful last time and KP isn't usually all that good, the ok only one you can rely on is King. 

was looking forward to a close contest but after mondays dismal showing can only see a comfortable home win,this from a poole team that i didnt think looked that great pre season but would apppear will end up as table toppers,play-offs who knows? definitely no predictions  this yr

38 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Thank heavens for that! Unlucky for you. 

Awww that's not very nice, thought Poole fans were meant to be pleasant and welcoming. 

3 hours ago, TommyTanker said:

Awww that's not very nice, thought Poole fans were meant to be pleasant and welcoming. 

Not to a tanker like you. 

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Unfortunately it looks like the heavy rain pushing up over the channel this afternoon has got our name on it. The forecast hasn’t changed for a few days.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Unfortunately it looks like the heavy rain pushing up over the channel this afternoon has got our name on it. The forecast hasn’t changed for a few days.

A promoters nightmare in the peak holiday season. I was thinking of going to the island tonight, but the forecast is too dodgy. I'm glad i made the decision to go to Brum v Eastbourne last night instead.

• Like 1

The wheels have come off our season slightly now as we are not as strong in reserve as we once was

Harris has been nothing short of awful, Cam injured and Lawson hating Poole this should be an easy win for the home side

Gavan I have currently got you on unblock. Perhaps for once you can be less aggresive in your posts and we can have or at least try to be a little more respectable towards each other. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Gavan said:

The wheels have come off our season slightly now as we are not as strong in reserve as we once was

Harris has been nothing short of awful, Cam injured and Lawson hating Poole this should be an easy win for the home side

He's back 

6 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Gavan I have currently got you on unblock. Perhaps for once you can be less aggresive in your posts and we can have or at least try to be a little more respectable towards each other. 

I get annoyed when you troll simple as that

Look at the bigger picture once in a while and then maybe it can become more civilised

My opinion is that Poole are not missing Worrall certainly at home although weighing that up , Heeps has never gone that well at Poole so it might help us tonight

You won fair and square at our place r/r for Kurtz got 11 and your reserves were on form where as Allen wasnt 100% and Lawson had another poor one

I still fell that Swindon will win the league irrelevent of who finishes top

52-38 tonight