British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Ipswich 8th August 2019. Prem.

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Ok bye then if it's that simple. Shame you won't get a pick with not being close to the top. Obv not that good. Let's continue to talk about the two top teams which aren't Swindon! Lol B)

You will be the outsiders of the four i just hope you can get your track into a raceaable state as it is now possibly the worst track in the league.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

18/4/2019 Supporters Cup

Swindon 45 Poole 45

27/5/2019 Premiership 

Swindon 45 Poole 45

Ok....If you say so:rofl:

19/04/19 Pirates 37 Robins 53 we have Rasmus now over two legs we will be to strong.

1 hour ago, Skidder1 said:

Josh and Nicolai scoring for fun in Poland today (as they did on Thursday). Josh 12 pt max; Nic 14 points from 5.

And Brady beat Zmarzlik twice this evening on Zmarzliks home track.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

You will be the outsiders of the four i just hope you can get your track into a raceaable state as it is now possibly the worst track in the league.

Lol, okay troll. Top of the league and we are outsiders!! :rofl: I would say if you are top you have a decent chance. Track has been sorted now, troll. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sidney the robin said:

19/04/19 Pirates 37 Robins 53 we have Rasmus now over two legs we will be to strong.

Haha very funny the Robins haven't a prayer. 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Lol, okay troll. Top of the league and we are outsiders!! :rofl: I would say if you are top you have a decent chance. Track has been sorted now, troll. 

Sidney is a little lacking in speedway knowledge. His post is from someone who really doesn’t have much of a clue about the sport. To think we are outsiders is frankly hilarious. :rofl:

Without looking I am guessing we are favourites again. And getting stronger.

25 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sidney is a little lacking in speedway knowledge. His post is from someone who really doesn’t have much of a clue about the sport. To think we are outsiders is frankly hilarious. :rofl:

He is either a troll or just ridiculous.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

Josh and Nicolai scoring for fun in Poland today (as they did on Thursday). Josh 12 pt max; Nic 14 points from 5.

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

And Brady beat Zmarzlik twice this evening on Zmarzliks home track.

Good job we're not riding in Poland then:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Badge said:

Good job we're not riding in Poland then:rolleyes:

Not many Ipswich riders ride in Poland funnily enough 

10 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Not many Ipswich riders ride in Poland funnily enough 

Indeed not, because most are Brits :wink: 

7 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

How am i a troll by having a opinion? i believe we are all entitled to one take a chill pill.!!!

6 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think i could hold my own with you very easily but hey that would not take alot would it.? Where did you get this favourites notion from pie in the sky  through those rose tinted blue glasses again all i would say is good luck to you though.

50 minutes ago, Sidney the robin said:

I think i could hold my own with you very easily but hey that would not take alot would it.? Where did you get this favourites notion from pie in the sky  through those rose tinted blue glasses again all i would say is good luck to you though.

They are favourites when anyone challenges him about Poole but massive underdogs during every preview. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1