British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sidney the robin

Thursday 08/08/19. Premiership . Swindon. V Wolverhampton.

How much is the parking at the ground tomorrow? 

I have booked my tickets online which come with a programme I believe. 

Looking forward to the meeting, hope they don’t do it too slowly, with the rain risk after 9pm. Two full teams and hopefully Wolves can take away at least an draw or a small win. 

1 minute ago, ellioth4 said:

How much is the parking at the ground tomorrow? 

I have booked my tickets online which come with a programme I believe. 

Looking forward to the meeting, hope they don’t do it too slowly, with the rain risk after 9pm. Two full teams and hopefully Wolves can take away at least an draw or a small win. 

£1.50 mate

12 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

£1.50 mate

I don't use the car park myself but according to the small print on my online ticket the car park is £2.50

Car Park.jpg

1 hour ago, Derick said:

I don't use the car park myself but according to the small print on my online ticket the car park is £2.50

Car Park.jpg

I was wondering that, I have read somewhere it was £1.50, but on the ticket I booked on online on Monday saying it was £2.50 (thought that was wrong). Thanks for confirming.

22 minutes ago, ellioth4 said:

I was wondering that, I have read somewhere it was £1.50, but on the ticket I booked on online on Monday saying it was £2.50 (thought that was wrong). Thanks for confirming.

It's definitely £1.50. I pay it every week!

7 hours ago, stevebrum said:

He could have a reaction to racing tonight so it’s possible he isn’t quite fit enough.

However it would look really dodgy if he rides tonight and does ok and then pulls out tomorrow. I’m guessing as long as there are no complications tonight he will be fine Thursday.

Swindon will want him back asap, they know his worth to the side and will need him hitting the ground running almost instantly. R/R won't work forever especially away if the reserves still struggle a little 

1 hour ago, ellioth4 said:

Same owners charge £2.50 at Poole!!!!

33 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

You don't have to pay at Swindon or Poole if you don't want to. There is parking opposite stadium at Swindon near the cold harbour pub. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

I know disgusting, i always get the train from Wareham. 

Swindon can’t afford any slip ups at home & need to send Wolves home without even the consolation point.

I have to say Wolves look a good bet if they can reach the play offs with Nick & Jacob getting better & 2 very good reserves.

The Swindon web site states parking is £1.50, or now there is a new housing estate opposite the entrance. 

Edited by A ORLOV

Ellis scored well at Birmingham tonight so no reason why he should let you down tomorrow. I see James Shanes did well too. 

7 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Big debate over Adam....won't be letting anyone down 

No tape infringements hopefully tonight Shocker !!!!  Adam is a very important part of the team.