Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
waco

4s Kent mon 5th Aug 6-30pm

Finely balanced final round with some of the leagues top riders competing,should be some good racing here tonight ,,,weather looks ok..

8 minutes ago, waco said:

Finely balanced final round with some of the leagues top riders competing,should be some good racing here tonight ,,,weather looks ok..

Fancy I of W to win it overall from Kent then Plymouth, Wilson missing for Plymouth being the key factor. The all star team seems looks to look strong but are too far behind on aggregate but could be the spoilers tonight.

14 minutes ago, iand said:

Fancy I of W to win it overall from Kent then Plymouth, Wilson missing for Plymouth being the key factor. The all star team seems looks to look strong but are too far behind on aggregate but could be the spoilers tonight.

I'm giving it a miss tonight, not my cup of tea really. I might have gone if i was local.

A sad end to what appeared to be a good meeting.

Best wishes to Adam Extance and Danno Verge following their crash at the start of heat 14.

Well done to IOW Warriors on their victory this evening and over the three rounds.

Well done the IOW winners tonight and over the three legs of this competition,, Georgie Wood and Ben Morley looked at a different level tonight,  both max,s ....Connor,King fought hard for his points and will be a decent rider at this level when he improves his gating..Verge was getting stuck in when the crash happened on the first bend with Extance and him coming together in what was first bend bunching both falling heavily ,,,best wishes to both for their recoveries This meeting had some good racing at times,,and it was a shame that it finished as it did....... well done to Len Silver and all those who organised these meetings to keep the fans interested on a weekly basis.........

Edited by waco
  • Like 3

Sounds like concussion for Danno, and broken shoulder, ribs, and bruised lung Adam Extance. Hopefully both make full and swift recoveries. 

12 hours ago, waco said:

Well done the IOW winners tonight and over the three legs of this competition,, Georgie Wood and Ben Morley looked at a different level tonight,  both max,s ....Connor,King fought hard for his points and will be a decent rider at this level when he improves his gating..Verge was getting stuck in when the crash happened on the first bend with Extance and him coming together in what was first bend bunching both falling heavily ,,,best wishes to both for their recoveries This meeting had some good racing at times,,and it was a shame that it finished as it did....... well done to Len Silver and all those who organised these meetings to keep the fans interested on a weekly basis.........

Yes, a very good meeting with lots of excellent races...one or two poor ones as well. Horror crash for Verge and Extance and there were 3 ambulances on the track when

I went home.  Must have been serious.  Hope both riders make a full recovery.  Spoiled a good evening for me.