British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fortythirtyeight

Support S.R.B.F. Win a Race Suit from a G.P. Rider

Britains wildcard entrant at Cardiff, Charles Wright, has come up with this fantastic scheme to help the charity and win a great prize.

BACK THE CHAMPION
2019 British Champion Charles Wright is offering a unique opportunity for companies and individuals to back him at the forthcoming British Grand Prix.
Wright is having a race suit and covers made for the Cardiff showpiece next month and will be auctioning the race suit off after the meeting with proceeds going to the SRBF.
Wright is looking for companies to support his push to compete in front of 40,000 British supporters.
He added: "This really is a unique opportunity for companies to come on board for this special meeting as I look to compete against the world's best riders on what will be an emotional night for British Speedway.
"I already have the support of a couple of companies since my win in Manchester and I really would appreciate the help of other companies should they be interested in getting involved."
Should anyone be interested they can email Charles for further details.
charleswrightracing26@gmail.com

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1