British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris116

IOW Warriors v Mildenhall Fen Tigers 8/8/19

Tbf Wood is in the form of his life, and missing meetings in this form must be costing him a few quid. So cant imagine anything but a genuine injury.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, teaboy279 said:

Tbf Wood is in the form of his life, and missing meetings in this form must be costing him a few quid. So cant imagine anything but a genuine injury.

I was at Brum on Wednesday. Wood was flying in his first ride, tailed off in his second and pulled up in his third. Something wasn't right.

One thought about this meeting.

Anyone who was there must have seen the incredible battle for third between Chad Wirtzfeld and Arron Butcher in heat 9. 

Brilliant stuff as both riders refused to give in and didn't allow an inch.

Probably the best race I have seen this season, huge credit to both lads and proof you don't need superstars for quality entertainment.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Halifaxtiger said:

Anyone who was there must have seen the incredible battle for third between Chad Wirtzfeld and Arron Butcher in heat 9. 

Probably the best race I have seen this season, huge credit to both lads and proof you don't need superstars for quality entertainment.

There were a number of very good battles during the evening but I agree that heat nine action was very good. 

For good entertainment all you need are two or more riders of similar standard who don't know when they are beaten. 

2 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

It was good, but...

Not even the best race I've seen.....

on the Island

....this month

( ht 7 the previous Thursday, a virtual three way tie that finished with Connor Coles splitting Wirtzfeld and Morley on the line)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Halifaxtiger said:

:t: