British Speedway Forum

1 hour ago, Loose Diamond said:

Has Been Rathbone been riding all season for the cubs?

No.

He rides for Belle Vue Colts in N.L.

Guest Loose Diamond
8 minutes ago, Gringo said:

No.

He rides for Belle Vue Colts in N.L.

I know he rides for Belle Vue Colts. But normally doesn't ride for Redcar.

2 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

Has Been Rathbone been riding all season for the cubs?

He's a Middlesbrough lad and was replacing Elliott Kelly who had been told by Mildenhall , his NL club, not to ride (?) . I understand Rathbone has ' guested ' a number of times at Redcar.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
9 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

He's a Middlesbrough lad and was replacing Elliott Kelly who had been told by Mildenhall , his NL club, not to ride (?) . I understand Rathbone has ' guested ' a number of times at Redcar.

Ok fair enough. Just seemed in last match with the gems,he had been selected to see if they could beat the gems. Maybe or maybe not. The choice is yours. Make your choice. 

Guest Loose Diamond
1 minute ago, Loose Diamond said:

Ok fair enough. Just seemed in last match with the gems,he had been selected to see if they could beat the gems. Maybe or maybe not. The choice is yours. Make your choice. 

Jigsaw.

6 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

What sort of statement is that?

Kelly was stopped from riding so they brought a local lad in as a guest who had ridden for them in the past , Gems brought a National League rider from Stoke into their team who I understand had also ridden for them once before .

You really do put some silly comments on here.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

What sort of statement is that?

Kelly was stopped from riding so they brought a local lad in as a guest who had ridden for them in the past , Gems brought a National League rider from Stoke into their team who I understand had also ridden for them once before .

You really do put some silly comments on here.

Joe Alcock was in the team as he is the Gems number 2.  Newcastle had no problem with Redcar using Ben Rathbone who is a local lad and obviously available.

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Joe Adcock was in the team as he is the Gems number 2.  Newcastle had no problem with Redcar using Ben Rathbone who is a local lad and obviously available.

Thanks Dave, his names Alcock but we will not argue over Ad or All .....but Loose Diamond might!

• Haha 1

Guest Loose Diamond
2 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Thanks Dave, his names Alcock but we will not argue over Ad or All .....but Loose Diamond might!

No not at all. The jigsaw comment was a wind-up to see who would bite first.

Guest Loose Diamond
12 hours ago, Fortythirtyeight said:

Proving you're an idiot.

Ok. Thanks for that. It takes one to know one. Do you actually go to any Speedway?

21 hours ago, Parsy29 said:

I think you will find that if the case was we wanted to beat the Gems that bad we would not have put Dave Pye in and instead got a guest of a higher caliber. Dave is not in our declared 3 man 500cc squad but Im very happy to use him as he has shown 100% commitment when asked to ride. We also had young Brandon Woblewski in who unfortunately his points don't count because of hi Polish passport. Would I have give him a ride if winning was everything ? Young Kyran Lyden would have taken the no 1 spot instead of Elliot Kelly but he didn't have a bike and as The Gems had already approached Ben to guest for Joe Alcock if Joe was unfit it seemed logical to get Ben a ride for the Cubs.

If you would like me to go in to a few things that you have no idea about please feel free to PM me and I will happily discuss.

Best Regards

Gavin Parr ( Cubs team manager )

I wouldn't waste your time Mr.Parr as ' Loose Diamond ' is one of those key board warriors who appears never to have left their bedroom and been into the real world and just writes any old drivel that enters their empty head ( just check out any of their comments on this forum for proof of that)

Not one to waste your valuable time on but thank you for trying to explain the situation anyway.

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
On 8/13/2019 at 7:32 AM, Fortythirtyeight said:

I wouldn't waste your time Mr.Parr as ' Loose Diamond ' is one of those key board warriors who appears never to have left their bedroom and been into the real world and just writes any old drivel that enters their empty head ( just check out any of their comments on this forum for proof of that)

Not one to waste your valuable time on but thank you for trying to explain the situation anyway.

Thanks for your comments. No a keyboard warrior at all. And generally go to my bedroom to sleep. In the beginning on here I asked a few good questions ( I thought anyway!) But to call me an idiot and speak drivel that enters my empty head. Not very nice at all. You don't even know me. Lots of things I say are  a wind-up. I thought you may have realised this? Obviously not.

Guest Loose Diamond
On 8/12/2019 at 9:34 AM, Parsy29 said:

I think you will find that if the case was we wanted to beat the Gems that bad we would not have put Dave Pye in and instead got a guest of a higher caliber. Dave is not in our declared 3 man 500cc squad but Im very happy to use him as he has shown 100% commitment when asked to ride. We also had young Brandon Woblewski in who unfortunately his points don't count because of hi Polish passport. Would I have give him a ride if winning was everything ? Young Kyran Lyden would have taken the no 1 spot instead of Elliot Kelly but he didn't have a bike and as The Gems had already approached Ben to guest for Joe Alcock if Joe was unfit it seemed logical to get Ben a ride for the Cubs.

If you would like me to go in to a few things that you have no idea about please feel free to PM me and I will happily discuss.

Best Regards

Gavin Parr ( Cubs team manager )

No sorry. I'll not take up your offer. I'm pleased you know about different riders.