British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Happy Hunter

Lions v Glasgow 17th August

1 hour ago, arnieg said:

So Claus Missing will be Vissing? Have I got that right?

Autocorrection, I take no credit

1 hour ago, SuperBear said:

Why are cook and Vissing banned?

For their part in the Battle of Arlington last week.

Kennett has also been banned.

Edited by Elmo
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Col said:

What is Simon Stead doing that night, I can stomach him more than Rosco.

Perhaps they should draft Havvy in as he can usually be found during a GP making bitter and twisted comments on Twitter about how he should be commentating instead of Kelvin Tatum

9 hours ago, Col said:

What is Simon Stead doing that night, I can stomach him more than Rosco.

Thats why I like  to record Gps  as you can fast forward through all the drivel while the track grading is taking place 

4 hours ago, DSC67 said:

Thats why I like  to record Gps  as you can fast forward through all the drivel while the track grading is taking place 

I don't watch anything live unless I have to. Adverts are annoying. As is expert chit chat.

20 hours ago, IronScorpion said:

Happy Hunter supports Leicester & can not spell his Captains name correctly! :angry:

Thanks for this. I better go and stand in the corner with my dunce's hat on!

14 hours ago, iainb said:

Perhaps they should draft Havvy in as he can usually be found during a GP making bitter and twisted comments on Twitter about how he should be commentating instead of Kelvin Tatum

Ironic that Havelock uses Twitter to communicate as he has hardly string a sentence together that is either understandable or coherent.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, screm said:

Ironic that Havelock uses Twitter to communicate as he has hardly string a sentence together that is either understandable or coherent.

He does seem to have some beef with Tatum and hardly a commentary goes by without him having a snipe... but I agree, I thought English maybe his second language

SCB Statement

August 11, 2019

Over the last 2 weeks, the SCB Co Ordinator has requested witness statements from a number of licenced officials who were in attendance at the Eastbourne v Glasgow fixture on Saturday 3rd August, and also has reviewed video evidence from the scenes that happened prior to that fixture.

It has proven that 3 riders, Craig Cook, Claus Vissing and Edward Kennett all Breached Speedway Regulation 3.2.8 which reads –

Any act which is violent, threatening or abusive nature to any official, rider or any other person.

Based on the evidence received and with the support of 2 SCB Officers, the following penalties have been applied –

Craig Cook – SCB Registration suspended for a period of 12 days 12th August – 23rd August 2019

Claus Vissing – SCB Registration suspended for a period of 10 days 12th August – 21st August 2019

Edward Kennett – SCB Registration suspended for a period of 10 days 12th August – 21st August 2019

23 hours ago, SuperBear said:

Why are cook and Vissing banned?

If you have a spare few days you might want to read the Eastbourne v Glasgow thread, about 50 pages so far....

Does this mean Glasgow using Sam Masters as a guest for Cook on Saturday, and r/r for Claus Vissing? 

• Like 1

In regards to BT Sport - I wonder if there are any currently banned, Team GB, riders at a loose end on Saturday night?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Big Al said:

Does this mean Glasgow using Sam Masters as a guest for Cook on Saturday, and r/r for Claus Vissing? 

I am sure we can get guests for both as they are in top 3

20 minutes ago, dorothy58 said:

I am sure we can get guests for both as they are in top 3

If it's 2 guests, surely it'll be Masters & Palm Toft, whose average is exactly the same as Vissing (6.80). That won't weaken Glasgow at all ( probably strengths them, if anything). Masters already has a 15pt max. at BP a couple of weeks ago & Palm Toft usually goes well at BP & will have ridden there many more times than Vissing, who I can't recall seeing there recently.

• Like 1

so its all been a cunning plan all along ..lol.