British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Newcastle vs Redcar 11/08/19 SGB Championship 6.30pm

There could be a change to the Redcar Cubs line-up in the NJL match as, it appears, Brandon Wobleski is ineligible. His scores have been deleted from friday's fixture. not that it made any difference to the result.

• Like 1

why its going to rain ??

1 hour ago, leander said:

There could be a change to the Redcar Cubs line-up in the NJL match as, it appears, Brandon Wobleski is ineligible. His scores have been deleted from friday's fixture. not that it made any difference to the result.

If it is on, there would not be a problem with him riding as, like Friday, his score would just be deleted from the scorers. Happened to us last year at Edinburgh when a non eligible rider Willie Lawson ride for us, and his score was deleted at the end of the meeting. He might be Polish but he must be riding on a British racing licence from the SCB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

If it is on, there would not be a problem with him riding as, like Friday, his score would just be deleted from the scorers. Happened to us last year at Edinburgh when a non eligible rider Willie Lawson ride for us, and his score was deleted at the end of the meeting. He might be Polish but he must be riding on a British racing licence from the SCB.

May seem a daft question, but if he's riding on a British licence how is he ineligible?

• Like 1

Just now, StevePark said:

May seem a daft question, but if he's riding on a British licence how is he ineligible?

No idea Steve, but he's been riding for most of this season around the tracks. He would need a licence to ride against others on the track. No licence and he would be riding on his own. I believe he was excluded from a place in the BYC earlier in the year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All riders ride in Uk on British licence but you need a British passport to ride in Njl / NL but can’t see any problem with kids who just want to ride there bikes at njl rather see 4 riders racing in every race 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Taking into account the Bears current form, I will be majorly disappointed if we don't get something tomorrow, weather permitting. UTB !!

59 minutes ago, parkendlass said:

Taking into account the Bears current form, I will be majorly disappointed if we don't get something tomorrow, weather permitting. UTB !!

You hit the nail on the head ( weather permitting )

If it is off I'll just tell my wife I decided not to go to spend the evening with her - it will earn me some credit after pointing out I was out 4 evenings out of 7 at Speedway (maybe 5 out of 8 if I go to Scunny) 

Nobody spill the beans and tell her it was cancelled if this happens  :t:

• Like 3

Guest Loose Diamond
39 minutes ago, northyorksbear said:

If it is off I'll just tell my wife I decided not to go to spend the evening with her - it will earn me some credit after pointing out I was out 4 evenings out of 7 at Speedway (maybe 5 out of 8 if I go to Scunny) 

Hahaha!

8 hours ago, northyorksbear said:

Would it not be easier just to take your wife along to a meeting or two ?.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Would it not be easier just to take your wife along to a meeting or two ?.

He wants to enjoy himself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidewinder said:

He wants to enjoy himself.

Right ok,,,, who wants to tell her its off first ?

• Haha 1