Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

Only a couple of weeks out has there been any noise on who will be in it?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am guessing that it would be

Aaron Summers

Adam Ellis

Eddie Kennett

Sam Masters

Craig Cook

Scott Nicholls

Steve Worrall

Erik Riss

Jake Allen

Chris Harris

Charles Wright 

Danny King

Nick Morris

Richard Lawson

Rasmus Jensen

Ricky Wells

Expect some of those riders pulling out.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do riders have to have ridden in so many meetings to be eligible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2019 at 1:17 PM, Normski said:

Do riders have to have ridden in so many meetings to be eligible.

Good question. Sam Masters in after only 5 meetings for Edinburgh? Whilst we all like to see the best quality field surely there should be some qualifying standard (maybe it's 5 meetings?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should get some Ipswich fans to this. Five of those named ride for the Witches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PL is represented with all 16 riders:

5 Ipswich

3 Peterborough, Wolves

2 Swindon, King's Lynn

1 Belle Vue

0 Poole

 

Should rename it The Double Up Riders Championship.. :cry:

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Boothers said:

Good question. Sam Masters in after only 5 meetings for Edinburgh? Whilst we all like to see the best quality field surely there should be some qualifying standard (maybe it's 5 meetings?)

Nick Morris has only done 3 meetings for Somerset (just as many for Eastbourne) so seems to be no qualifying standard.:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Summers broken foot, next in line for Berwick is NBJ, shoulder injury, so looking like Doolan in again for Berwick, how many years has this happened to us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Summers broken foot, next in line for Berwick is NBJ, shoulder injury, so looking like Doolan in again for Berwick, how many years has this happened to us?

It is at Sheffield, Berwick should be pushing for Dany Gapp.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crescent girl said:

It is at Sheffield, Berwick should be pushing for Dany Gapp.........

Joe Etheridge is fourth in the averages, with Gappmaier fifth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

Joe Etheridge is fourth in the averages, with Gappmaier fifth.

Jye is 4th yes, what he’s trying to say though is that Dany is by far our best rider around Sheffield, was beating Howarth and Proctor with ease when we got a draw down there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, allthegearbutnaeidea said:

Jye is 4th yes, what he’s trying to say though is that Dany is by far our best rider around Sheffield, was beating Howarth and Proctor with ease when we got a draw down there.

I understood that, but (in theory) the line-up is dictated by average not proficiency!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy