British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I think Swindon will get 4th. Rather go there than Monmore.

Did we not win at Wolves, only drew at Swindon ;) See what happens in the upcoming meetings before I decide. :)

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Definitely Steve, with Lambert and Cook out for Kings Lynn could be a good week for Wolves and they are to be feared in their current form. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Yet you won the A fixture at Monmore earlier in the year.

4 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Swindon did well to get a point tonight so i think anything can still happen, only team not in contention is Peterborough 

It was a joke cos they keep going on about their poor away form. Although I do tempt fate a lot, so they will prob win at Poole now!

• Like 2

Just now, foreverblue said:

Definitely Steve, with Lambert and Cook out for Kings Lynn could be a good week for Wolves and they are to be feared in their current form. 

If we make it (which I doubt we will) we would be in good form.

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Did we not win at Wolves, only drew at Swindon ;) See what happens in the upcoming meetings before I decide. :)

Theywere weaker then, they are all riding well now and the last time we met them in the playoffs didn't go so well. 

3 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

If you make the playoffs i would make you favourites 

Just now, foreverblue said:

If you make the playoffs i would make you favourites 

Depends what Poole do in the coming weeks but we look in decent form in comparison.

Just now, stevebrum said:

Depends what Poole do in the coming weeks but we look in decent form in comparison.

We would have more chance against Wolves if Richie Worrall was available as he is good at Monmore 

If we , sorry them had held on at Swindon i think the play offs were possible. Long shot now id have thought

11 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

you need to get all four points here unless buster calls it off because they cant put out a competitive side :t:

1 minute ago, ray c said:

you need to get all four points here unless buster calls it off because they cant put out a competitive side :t:

We need to win away at least a couple of times which we don’t seem to be able to do after strong starts. 

5 minutes ago, ray c said:

Don't think you can. He might be doing a rain dance though.

I was contemplating coming down for this given Swindon's need for points, thankfully those wonderful people at BT have saved the day and I can now go somewhere where I might actually  enjoy the surroundings and entertainment on offer, roll on the 9th Sept, Peterborough get the Red carpet ready, I'm on my way.

Edited by The Weasel

Would certainly take a point after last night but expect we will lose by 8-10. Is Vissing still banned for this and can NBJ replace him if so?

Edit - No because he's riding elsewhere!

Edited by thecoombdog