British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

Just now, hagonshocker said:

Poor poor choice!! Would be a near miracle of he beats anyone in anger

I guess the issue is that all teams are racing other than Ipswich & can’t use any of their riders. Was always going to be someone from the championship. I wonder if the Poole fans will now say we have the advantage?! 

Well Kyle should be aware of all the potholes in the Poole track & both our guests are Poole assets.

Just hope J0000sh thinks he guesting & takes his worst bikes but guess it will be his Poole scoring ones.

7 minutes ago, hyabb17 said:

Kyle Newman guesting tomorrow; lots of pressure on Elis Perks now. 

I know he's not riding like he was in 2017 but more Wimborne Rd fist pumps please Kyle, much appreciated on Bend 2 at the time. :t:

7 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Well Kyle should be aware of all the potholes in the Poole track & both our guests are Poole assets.

Just hope J0000sh thinks he guesting & takes his worst bikes but guess it will be his Poole scoring ones.

Both? We've only got one guest....haven't we? Have i missed something??

24 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Where's the pot holes then?

Wasn't there last time I walked the track.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Crazy robin said:

Shouldn't really criticise riders who take time out to guest, they don't have to do it! I'm sure he lost lots of money out of it blowing his best engine.. 

26 minutes ago, hagonshocker said:

Both? We've only got one guest....haven't we? Have i missed something??

He means reserves, I think! 

No surprise at all using Kyle. Obvious choice given rider availability. Perhaps he is not riding as well as he was 3 years ago but still knows the track well enough.

The Swindon team have certainly clicked recently and all are showing good form. Same can’t be said for us but if we are turned over then fair enough. But we are at home and hopefully Josh’s bike issues will have been sorted as we can’t carry anyone. Same goes for Klindt who has been suffering in his last two meetings.

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

No surprise at all using Kyle. Obvious choice given rider availability. Perhaps he is not riding as well as he was 3 years ago but still knows the track well enough.

The Swindon team have certainly clicked recently and all are showing good form. Same can’t be said for us but if we are turned over then fair enough. But we are at home and hopefully Josh’s bike issues will have been sorted as we can’t carry anyone. Same goes for Klindt who has been suffering in his last two meetings.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

‘Extra’ ,Extra’ read all about it.

Poole fan in underdog shocker.

However, you have nothing to fear, foreverblue thinks ‘not too much should be read in to the Ipswich result as they are in free fall’.

So, on the basis your mate is right, a fairly easy 3 points for you boys tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Kyle can only remember the track with holes and bumps so this will all be new to him:wink:

Rasmus Jensen had an off today and was leaving the track holding his wrist according to updates,so could be a doubt.He is the main reason Swindon have gone up a gear,so he will be a huge miss for Swindon if he is unable to take his place.

Maybe they will have to give Danny King a call just in case.

Edited by tellboy

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Kyle can only remember the track with holes and bumps so this will all be new to him:wink:

Rasmus Jensen had an off today and was leaving the track holding his wrist according to updates,so could be a doubt.He is the main reason Swindon have gone up a gear,so he will be a huge miss for Swindon if he is unable to take his place.

Maybe they will have to give Danny King a call just in case.

Depends if BV get there first if Fricke isn't riding. Otherwise Lawson? 

34 minutes ago, theblueboy said:

*beep* *beep* *beep*

‘Extra’ ,Extra’ read all about it.

Poole fan in underdog shocker.

However, you have nothing to fear, foreverblue thinks ‘not too much should be read in to the Ipswich result as they are in free fall’.

So, on the basis your mate is right, a fairly easy 3 points for you boys tomorrow.

Ipswich aren't on form that is true. I think people are undecided if Swindon won cos they are good or Swindon won cos Ipswich are bad. If you guys win at Poole then the question will get answered a bit more! 

13 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Depends if BV get there first if Fricke isn't riding. Otherwise Lawson? 

They may even go with R/R if Jensen isn't fit,they can use everyone so shouldn't dis-advantage them too much.

3 minutes ago, tellboy said:

They may even go with R/R if Jensen isn't fit,they can use everyone so shouldn't dis-advantage them too much.

Everyone bar Doyle