British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

4 hours ago, sugarray said:

Where's the pot holes then?

Wasn't there last time I walked the track.

They’ve actually got rid of the pot holes then after how many years has it taken them to do it, about time as well!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, BestKeptSecret said:

Shovlar playing the underdog card fam. Dis man is crazy fam.

Here we go again, moron has another name. 

Should be a humdinger of a match between these west country rivals. Too close to call. Any pubs in windon showing it, normally the Steam Railway has a room for the speedway when footie is on.

Hope to see some good racing tonight from what is looking like the top two teams in the league.  COYR

Tonight has the best 2 teams currently in the UK.   Should be a humdinger, ifthe track is as good now as Poole fans would have ya believe. 

With the Robins ending their miserable 17 away league defeats in a row at Ipswich it's ironic that they have won at both the top 2 Poole and Ippo by 53-37 this season. Will go another 45-45 draw this evo.

Recording this one tonight. Might be a last heat decider to suit BT. Swindon to edge it.

Looking forward to watching it live and recording it for a different perspective. I think Swindon will come away with at least a point. Their top end strength in the latter heats will be difficult for Poole imo.

I think Poole are better at home when they go off 2&4 in heat 1 so lets see.

Edited by Skidder1

10 hours ago, auntie doris said:

Should be a humdinger of a match between these west country rivals. Too close to call. Any pubs in windon showing it, normally the Steam Railway has a room for the speedway when footie is on.

The Southbrook, Roscos pub, off Ferndale road. 

• Like 1

Will all depend on what Adam does for Swindon I think. If he gets 7/8+ and Kyle can scrape 4/5 then I think Swindon will win. 

For us I think the Josh/Nic partnership will be pretty decisive and also need the reserves to be getting at least 5/6 each. 

2 hours ago, semion said:

Tonight has the best 2 teams currently in the UK.   Should be a humdinger, ifthe track is as good now as Poole fans would have ya believe. 

Well with it live on TV we will all see if that’s true!

Poole to win, Swindon to take a point.

16 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Everyone bar Doyle 

No they can use one above & 3 below. Ras is 2nd in the averages from today with 7.92.

14 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Well with it live on TV we will all see if that’s true!

Poole to win, Swindon to take a point.

Hmmm, showers around until lunchtime ish I think, so not sure what their watering plan is. Hope they still prepare as normal as I hate for it to be dusty later if showers don't come. 

10 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Hmmm, showers around until lunchtime ish I think, so not sure what their watering plan is. Hope they still prepare as normal as I hate for it to be dusty later if showers don't come. 

Hope they don’t prepare it as normal- isn’t that dust from heat 4 !!