British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Hope they don’t prepare it as normal- isn’t that dust from heat 4 !!

Not recently. Think at the Peterborough meeting it didn't til about H13!!

I’m expecting a real racers track and a full 15 heats of entertainment.  None of this trap to line stuff that certain Poole fans are always whingeing on about.

Bring it on and let’s hope it’s all true what has been said

The racing could be great tonight but I would put money on certain posters slagging the track off.:lol:

57 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

The racing could be great tonight but I would put money on certain posters slagging the track off.:lol:

I hope for your sake the reported track improvements have made a difference otherwise you know exactly what you will get!

Fingers crossed its a good track and great meeting.

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Steveo if the racing is good then it deserves to receive the plaudits for that.  Equally if it’s dire then you get the other side of the coin. 

Sounds fair  ?

We have seen plenty of poor tracks on BT this season, and you have quite correctly called them for it.  Now Poole have a perfect opportunity to showcase what a good track is all about with 2 class teams on show.

Game on

Edited by semion
  • Like 3

If the track is the same as it has been since the work was done it should be a good meeting.

• Like 2

That’s the expectation.  The riders will be there as will the occasion.  It’s all down to this massively improved track ( or least that’s what you guys have been telling us)

45 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

If the track is the same as it has been since the work was done it should be a good meeting.

It should be, it wasn't long ago it was done.. Looking forward to watching this on the box. Should be a decent crowd for the cameras, and a close meeting.

From a Lynn point of view we need Poole to win by more than 6 points.

6 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Will all depend on what Adam does for Swindon I think. If he gets 7/8+ and Kyle can scrape 4/5 then I think Swindon will win. 

For us I think the Josh/Nic partnership will be pretty decisive and also need the reserves to be getting at least 5/6 each. 

To get 4 or 5 Kyle will have to ride out of his skin!!!! If the top 4 ride to current form then less needed for the other 3...has Jensen ever ridden Poole? Swift starts and sensible lines required for an away win 

Just don’t think Poole are up to it.

30-60.

• Haha 1

It must be time for yet another Robins victory at Wimborne Road, especially if the track is no longer an assault course.. :t:

43-47 

Where is the shale as that is as slick as it comes & more hair on Middlo’s head than shale on the track!!

• Haha 1