British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole v Swindon. Prem. 19/8/19

28 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Poole are just a better team than Ipswich. With a team manager that knows his stuff.

Yes....over 4 matches the scores are dead level ........i reckon Poole are so much better

I would say Middlo is a better manager than Hawkins but thats not difficult

• Like 1

You sound the pathetic , strange creature to me . Making every excuse under the sun when Poole beat you... lol. 

Why did you do such a big vanishing act after the meeting on here when you got done at home by Poole??? Were you crying? Did mummy and daddy have to look after you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gavan said:

Yes....over 4 matches the scores are dead level ........i reckon Poole are so much better

I would say Middlo is a better manager than Hawkins but thats not difficult

Take the two most recent fixtures from those 4 and its 2-0 Poole. And the first two fixtures were challenge matches not league so they barely count.

so its 2-0 Poole, a Poole side who have improved as the season has progressed whilst Ipswich have gone the other way.

Ipswich will be the weakest team in the play offs.

1 minute ago, Pinny said:

You sound the pathetic , strange creature to me . Making every excuse under the sun when Poole beat you... lol. 

Why did you do such a big vanishing act after the meeting on here when you got done at home by Poole??? Were you crying? Did mummy and daddy have to look after you?

How old are you?

Is it an excuse then to say we were outgated and out rode and riders were out of form?

Poole lost at home to Kings Lynn.........Jack Holder scored 3........(out of form)

Poole lost at home to Swindon..........Jack Holder scored 6.....Josh G 4.....(out of form)

Poole lost at home to Peterborough.....Ellis only scored 3 replacing Klindt....R/R for Kurtz got only 7....

So those 3 matches Poole lost because riders were either out of form or the replacements were poor...or are Peterborough a better side than Poole?

We lost at home to Poole because 3 riders who have been in form earlier in the season , Lawson, Heeps and Allen , only got 12 between them. Poole out gated us and rode better..........not an excuse fact

Doesnt mean that we cant beat them next time we face them

I didnt do a vanishing act, i was banned for using the word pillock and then had a nice holiday.........if you had a life you might enjoy one one day

3 minutes ago, Gavan said:

How old are you?

Is it an excuse then to say we were outgated and out rode and riders were out of form?

Poole lost at home to Kings Lynn.........Jack Holder scored 3........(out of form)

Poole lost at home to Swindon..........Jack Holder scored 6.....Josh G 4.....(out of form)

Poole lost at home to Peterborough.....Ellis only scored 3 replacing Klindt....R/R for Kurtz got only 7....

So those 3 matches Poole lost because riders were either out of form or the replacements were poor...or are Peterborough a better side than Poole?

We lost at home to Poole because 3 riders who have been in form earlier in the season , Lawson, Heeps and Allen , only got 12 between them. Poole out gated us and rode better..........not an excuse fact

Doesnt mean that we cant beat them next time we face them

I didnt do a vanishing act, i was banned for using the word pillock and then had a nice holiday.........if you had a life you might enjoy one one day

Those three meetings were early season werent they? Poole have been improving week by week , and are the form side and red hot favourites for the title. Ipswich have gone the other way.

your the one who added the comments that Poole won because they outgated Ippo.... who cares? You were beaten fair and square, it doesnt matter how. 

And i have a great life thanks and enjoy two holidays per year ... a week up the east coast of Australia (thats the big country next to New Zealand on the map) and a week on the West coast of Australia.   You maybe able to afford that if you stop spunking your wages on webcam girls on twitter ;) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gavan said:

Should be a close match with both teams likely to be stronger with riders missing

R/R for Worrall makes Poole stronger at home and Vissing absent also helps Swindon............so no excuses from either side

Swindon still my picks for the league and think they are capable of getting something here.

Im not sure what some Poole fans want............apparantly this season its important to finish top...........where other seasons its just about getting in the top 4......unsure ahich is best....fickle bunch

Stop with your digs. Each season is different cos usually you are in a different league place. If you are top 2 most of the season, you would have to be stupid not to want top. If you are in 3rd to 6th you will just want top 4. Anyway while you were away Ippo fans said you don't support Ippo, so who do you support? 

24 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Stop with your digs. Each season is different cos usually you are in a different league place. If you are top 2 most of the season, you would have to be stupid not to want top. If you are in 3rd to 6th you will just want top 4. Anyway while you were away Ippo fans said you don't support Ippo, so who do you support? 

And Ipswich fans know me do they lol

In the early 80's i went Rye House every Sunday....riders like Garrard , Cox and Naylor

We then started going Hackney on a Friday and Arena on a Saturday....and yes at that time we never went to Ipswich

We then started going Ipswich in 1989 when Mark Loram joined and from then on we went every Thursday night every week up until 2001 and i mean every Thursday night

I then had a life involving work and family and probably only go 5 or 6 times a season now. I got divorced and i have my children most Thursdays and Fridays hence i now hardly go at all. The only match ive been to this season is the bank holiday against Kings Lynn..but as it happens im going this Thursday as my children are abroad on holiday. So am i an Ipswich fan... yes....am i a die hard supporter ...no

35 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Those three meetings were early season werent they? Poole have been improving week by week , and are the form side and red hot favourites for the title. Ipswich have gone the other way.

your the one who added the comments that Poole won because they outgated Ippo.... who cares? You were beaten fair and square, it doesnt matter how. 

And i have a great life thanks and enjoy two holidays per year ... a week up the east coast of Australia (thats the big country next to New Zealand on the map) and a week on the West coast of Australia.   You maybe able to afford that if you stop spunking your wages on webcam girls on twitter ;) 

Yes they were early season.........but at that time Poole had riders underperforming.........they now dont and are the in form side , i havent said they arent. But at the start of the season Holder, Worrall , and to a lesser extent Kurtz and Josh were out of form , Covatti had fans from Poole on here saying he should go.

You honestly believe that some of Ipswich riders are riding to the level they did earlier? 

If they came back into form and a couple of the Poole riders dip a bit then we can beat them

All riders go up and down in form.........i would say right now Fricke has gone off the boil. If , and its only if, Klindt and Holder have a dip in form then Poole will struggle like they did early on

They are probably favourites now for the title but they are beatable and certainly not 'red hot' favourites as you claim. Poole did beat us because they were sharper out of the gates and their riders are in better form where as some of our have seen their form dip.....

Can tell Gavan is back, another Poole thread turned into l said this I said that, well here is one for you, I said this, why don't you eff off and do us all a favour, most of us are bored with your same old rubbishe over and over and over again. No wonder the Ipswich fans think you are an embarrassment. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Can tell Gavan is back, another Poole thread turned into l said this I said that, well here is one for you, I said this, why don't you eff off and do us all a favour, most of us are bored with your same old rubbishe over and over and over again. No wonder the Ipswich fans think you are an embarrassment. 

I made a perfectly reasonable post about the meeting

I then get jumped on by the same people.......and im not supposed to reply

Which alias are you anyway? 

15 minutes ago, Gavan said:

I made a perfectly reasonable post about the meeting

I then get jumped on by the same people.......and im not supposed to reply

Which alias are you anyway? 

I thought it was Gater but think he has appeared again as some Abby thing on the BV Swindon thread.

Anybody got any idea what this got do with next mondays meeting hi_jacked again 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ray c said:

Anybody got any idea what this got do with next mondays meeting hi_jacked again 

I apologise for my part......but when that Pinny child has his say then i will respond

Just to get things back on track, can I say.........UP THE ROBINS..........:cheers:

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

I apologise for my part......but when that Pinny child has his say then i will respond

He only does it for your reaction.