Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

He tweeted it yesterday

Ok thanks. Don’t follow him on Twitter.

Just now, stevebrum said:

Ok thanks. Don’t follow him on Twitter.

Neither do I tbh, obviously someone I follow does :rolleyes:

53 minutes ago, Badge said:

His tweet said he declined because he wanted to be there on merit, and that he would be trying to at the gp challenge :wink:

Well that's boring and sensible! I prefer my version ;) :D

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Trees said:

He gave his reason, can you not read? It's only track reserve anyway ......

He's blocked me on twitter, can't think why :rofl:

24 minutes ago, Crumpet77 said:

It's not unusual Lisa, Tai W blocked me when i asked him why he decided to drill big holes in his ears. Easily triggered these speedway riders.

I bet the whole Eastbourne area is blocked too :rofl:

1 hour ago, stevebrum said:

Who says he declined? Has that been confirmed?

just found this Steve

To set the record straight, I was offered a track reserve position for Cardiff & I passed. I would have liked to have been there on merit & as a full contestant. I will be putting everything into next year hopefully as a full participant. Get behind Charles & Tai

The track reserves are a disgrace should be up and coming riders.

• Thanks 1

The management of both Ipswich and King's Lynn have both said that they were surprised to find out their riders would be under suspension for the events at Eastbourne! Shows how much attention they pay to the rest of the sport. I would have thought knowing what happens elsewhere is important information so that when your riders are unavailable due to injury or suspension you can contact the right replacements as quickly as possible and before others get them to ride against your team. 

It appears that the BSPA Chairman's team management do not have their fingers on the pulse and they are treated like mushrooms by the Chairman. 

Edited by Chris116
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

He's blocked me on twitter, can't think why :rofl:

All you have done is to attack craig at every opportunity cant blame him can you 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

The management of both Ipswich and King's Lynn have both said that they were surprised to find out their riders would be under suspension for the events at Eastbourne! Shows how much attention they pay to the rest of the sport. I would have thought knowing what happens elsewhere is important information so that when your riders are unavailable due to injury or suspension you can contact the right replacements as quickly as possible and before others get them to ride against your team. 

It appears that the BSPA Chairman's team management do not have their fingers on the pulse and they are treated like mushrooms by the Chairman. 

I think it was more the way that they found out from the powers that be,  no heads up before it was posted on social media. They no what happened that night i am confident of that. But the way it was dealt with was the surprise. Saying that nothing surprises me in this sport.:D

Track reserves should of been Drew Kemp and Jason Edwards as reward for reaching the U19 final 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Badge said:

just found this Steve

To set the record straight, I was offered a track reserve position for Cardiff & I passed. I would have liked to have been there on merit & as a full contestant. I will be putting everything into next year hopefully as a full participant. Get behind Charles & Tai

Cheers for that, thanks Badge.

What are the SCB supposed to have done?  They posted a statement on the official SCB website on Monday 5th August - the day after the incident(s)!  It said they would investigate, which they did (bearing in mind Neil Vatcher, SCB Co-Ordinator was actually there at Eastbourne) and that there would be no further comment until the investigations were complete.

The results  of the investigation and the punishments were again published on the official website on Sunday 11th - a mere week after the incident(s).  Ipswich and Kings Lynn promoters couldn't add anything to the investigations as they weren't there!

Quite speedy and proper in my opinion.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

What are the SCB supposed to have done?  They posted a statement on the official SCB website on Monday 5th August - the day after the incident(s)!  It said they would investigate, which they did (bearing in mind Neil Vatcher, SCB Co-Ordinator was actually there at Eastbourne) and that there would be no further comment until the investigations were complete.

The results  of the investigation and the punishments were again published on the official website on Sunday 11th - a mere week after the incident(s).  

Quite speedy and proper in my opinion.

quite agree all done and dusted right or wrong 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

It's not unusual Lisa, Tai W blocked me when i asked him why he decided to drill big holes in his ears. Easily triggered these speedway riders.

Its not just speedway riders. Any so called celebrity dont like being proved wrong, so they take the cowards way out.

Edited by Starman2006