British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

3 hours ago, Gavan said:

He wanted to give the younger riders a chance...something ignored by King and Harris

Think Cook should be applauded 

He always speaks well of the youngsters when i've heard him being interviewed,of which he should be applauded.A few don't like Cook because of some of his doings,but listening to him after and during many Lynn meetings i have grown to like him because of the many good things he has to say about the sport in general and about giving the youngsters a chance.And he will tell you straight also ie the real reason why young Jack Thomas took a break from the sport.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chris116 said:

The management of both Ipswich and King's Lynn have both said that they were surprised to find out their riders would be under suspension for the events at Eastbourne! Shows how much attention they pay to the rest of the sport. I would have thought knowing what happens elsewhere is important information so that when your riders are unavailable due to injury or suspension you can contact the right replacements as quickly as possible and before others get them to ride against your team. 

It appears that the BSPA Chairman's team management do not have their fingers on the pulse and they are treated like mushrooms by the Chairman. 

Buster isn't on the SCB is he?

6 hours ago, ray c said:

All you have done is to attack craig at every opportunity cant blame him can you 

Just saying it how it is. If he acted like an adult, I would have nothing to say! 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Just saying it how it is. If he acted like an adult, I would have nothing to say! 

There is such a thing as overdoing it though. I think we’ve all been aware how you feel for some time.

5 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

There is such a thing as overdoing it though. I think we’ve all been aware how you feel for some time.

She just insults craig for some reason 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ray c said:

She just insults craig for some reason 

Cos he behaves like an idiot. As a 'rider' on track I have no problem. 

Someone made a clip on twitter earlier of the Glasgow rider introductions at Eastbourne but I can’t find it now.

Yes, nice of Lawson to think of the kids and parents and make sure they were okay :)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I would say that statement was spot on. 

How was it?

They mention the marshals on the inside with red flags but no mention of the have-a-go hero who put himself in real danger? Yet they say the support all staff so obviously feel it’s ok to have a marshal on track putting himself at danger??

Saying that Glasgow didn’t say anything about the track on the track walk. Completely irrelevant. They reported it to the ref who ordered remedial work. So why they felt a need to mention they said nothing before is complete hot air.

A mention of Cook weaving in and out of track staff and kids??? Really. I’ve not seen any comments from those there who said that happened. 

A lot of facts littered with bias. 

They say Kennett should face anywhere near the same punishment as Cook or others?? Really?? Wading in like a thug proves he deserves no less.

Quite a lot of bias and none facts.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

How was it?

They mention the marshals on the inside with red flags but no mention of the have-a-go hero who put himself in real danger? Yet they say the support all staff so obviously feel it’s ok to have a marshal on track putting himself at danger??

Saying that Glasgow didn’t say anything about the track on the track walk. Completely irrelevant. They reported it to the ref who ordered remedial work. So why they felt a need to mention they said nothing before is complete hot air.

A mention of Cook weaving in and out of track staff and kids??? Really. I’ve not seen any comments from those there who said that happened. 

A lot of facts littered with bias. 

They say Kennett should face anywhere near the same punishment as Cook or others?? Really?? Wading in like a thug proves he deserves no less.

Quite a lot of bias and none facts.

Seems everything Eastbourne should be exempt from any punishment, including the Dugards :blink:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Seems everything Eastbourne should be exempt from any punishment, including the Dugards :blink:

Yes, seems so.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes, nice of Lawson to think of the kids and parents and make sure they were okay :)

Rich has posted that he only spoke to his mascot and said that this doesn't usually happen. As Crumpet said , a man of integrity.