British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

How old are you? As you come across as a petulant child incapable of mature debate. 

knock an gb rider it seems :t:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, arnieg said:

If Cook's ban is upheld is there not a risk he could end up missing crucial play- off matches instead of the  'relatively' unimportant ones over the 12 days since the original ban.

I think Buster is worried Wolves will turn them over tonight without Cook in the team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

I think Buster is worried Wolves will turn them over tonight without Cook in the team.

Of course he is. Anyone would with your top 2 riders out.

• Like 2

If I'm correct, some of Craig's complaint is to do with how close Vatcher is to Jon Cook and Vatcher's shown bias in the lack of punishment towards one of the Dugard's. 

Also, maybe Lewis Kerr has an opinion in the defence of Craig Cook seeing as they're King's Lynn team mates but were rivals at Eastbourne. 

If any rider was to deserve the longest ban it should have been Kennett. He got involved in something that had nothing to do with him.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Of course he is. Anyone would with your top 2 riders out.

Its going to be tough for Kings Lynn tonight anyway in my opinion.

56 minutes ago, ray c said:

vising appealed but was turned down kennett gone away on holiday so no point

Ipswich were going to appeal but had second thoughts probably after looking at the fixture list.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

But Vissing can't!

SCB Press release says both appealed. It doesn’t say why Vissing’s was rejected. Maybe it didn’t follow the required procedure?

Cook’s appeal against his suspension has been accepted and the case now moves out of the SCB co-ordinator’s hands to a full SCB hearing. He still faces a ban and/or a fine depending on the decision of the SCB. And he again had the right to appeal that

1 minute ago, foreverblue said:

Its going to be tough for Kings Lynn tonight anyway in my opinion.

Agree. Could go either way. Lynn will need Josh to bag 8 or so, and Porsing to grab 4/5 from his 3 rides.(Kerr will take one).

Both teams really need the points. Lynn more so, if they want to keep their slim chance of getting 4th spot alive.

26 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

SCB Press release says both appealed. It doesn’t say why Vissing’s was rejected. Maybe it didn’t follow the required procedure?

Cook’s appeal against his suspension has been accepted and the case now moves out of the SCB co-ordinator’s hands to a full SCB hearing. He still faces a ban and/or a fine depending on the decision of the SCB. And he again had the right to appeal that

It does say Vissing's appeal was rejected.

25 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Agree. Could go either way. Lynn will need Josh to bag 8 or so, and Porsing to grab 4/5 from his 3 rides.(Kerr will take one).

Both teams really need the points. Lynn more so, if they want to keep their slim chance of getting 4th spot alive.

Yes agree there both teams should be really up for it , it seems Buster is being loyal to JG in letting him keep his guest appearance, obviously I like Josh but he hasn't a great history guesting for other teams.

43 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

It does say Vissing's appeal was rejected.

I think that’s exactly what my comment “it doesn’t say why Vissing’s was rejected” implies. 

2 minutes ago, Wee Eck said:

I think that’s exactly what my comment “it doesn’t say why Vissing’s was rejected” implies. 

Sorry read it too quickly missed the word why.

2 hours ago, geoff100 said:

When u watch the vid what poss new grounds can their be, its just a delaying tactic .

'The cat ate his homework?'