British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

Just now, stevebrum said:

No, he only ran from the police on a stolen bike with no insurance high as a kite. Nowhere near as bad. :rolleyes:

I thought we were talking about speedway related stuff? 

Just now, lisa-colette said:

Why is it a competition? 

No. Cook getting into bother, not the only one..before a meeting or a rider trying to ride under the influence of drink at 70mph.

3 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

No. Cook getting into bother, not the only one..before a meeting or a rider trying to ride under the influence of drink at 70mph.

Most riders are idiots tbf. :o ;) Whatever Darcy did or didn't do has no bearing on Cook. I still don't like the KL riders for trying to wreck our track tbh.  If Cook is happy to film it then he's definitely involved. 

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Most riders are idiots tbf. :o ;) Whatever Darcy did or didn't do has no bearing on Cook. I still don't like the KL riders for trying to wreck our track tbh.  If Cook is happy to film it then he's definitely involved. 

:rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lisa-colette said:

Not getting involved in this, but i'm now blocked on twitter by Darcy, Holder and now Cook.  Although only Darcy sent me an offensive private message regarding my Mum.  Nice guy in real life tho i'm sure.  

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

I thought we were talking about speedway related stuff? 

People are discussing Cooks mental stability which isn’t speedway related either. However those actions have an effect on their speedway career. So completely comparable.

Cook has the talent in Wards finger that Darcy possessed, so not even in the same sentence should they be compared.

Sadly they both seem unhinged human beings which seems the only tenuous link.

• Like 2

Comparing Darcy and Cook is irrelevant. Cook ignored red flags, he shoulder barged an official (all be it after he stepped into Cooks path), he also threw at least one punch. Few, if any come out of this with credit. I hope Cooks ban isn't over turned, it would make the whole thing a mockery.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I notice its pretty much the Poole mafia leading all the vocal protests.what a bunch of......

• Like 2

10 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

just like some posters on here . just want to argue shame really

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

No idea why Darcy is even mentioned in the same breath as Cook.

Because there both absolute idiots.. hope that helps 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Daniel Smith said:

You don't like him because he acts stupid.

Yet everyone on the south coast of Poole absolutely loved Darcy Ward. Forgetting his talent, that kid was a proper d!©[<. 

Craig is very tame compared

You seem to forget that Darcy was rightly punished and came back a better individual for it.  All that some are saying is that Craig Cook should also be rightly punished rather than try to claim some 'unfairness' because the SCB's Neil Vatcher is a friend of Jon Cook, amongst others??

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1