British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Cook, Vissing and Kennett banned.

51 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

The Doctor.... thank you ... so it’s Bellerby and Jordan . So all the “hangers on” getting involved as usual in these incidents instead of minding their business. 

Sorry to disappoint , but I did see a video posted on here showing Mr M Dugard deliberately knocking Claus Vissing backwards on the Centre green at the first/second bend area. It was a physical assault. The promoters clearly need to ensure better discipline from their staff. 

Unless there has been another posted, I believe the video you are referring to was taken by me and posted here to disprove someone else's claims that Dugard headbutted Vissing.  - it was after Kyle Newman clashed with someone much later in the meeting.  He pushed him away from two riders squaring up.  It wasn't a physical assault don't be so ridiculous. And it was up against the fence, nowhere near the centre green.

Edited by The Doctor...
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, jenga said:

see you are no taylor lanning !  

Not even a Taylor Swift... Looks like you need a phone upgrade asap Taps..

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, old bob at herne bay said:

The Doctor.... thank you ... so it’s Bellerby and Jordan . So all the “hangers on” getting involved as usual in these incidents instead of minding their business. 

Sorry to disappoint , but I did see a video posted on here showing Mr M Dugard deliberately knocking Claus Vissing backwards on the Centre green at the first/second bend area. It was a physical assault. The promoters clearly need to ensure better discipline from their staff. 

NO, I think it’s Mike Bellerby and Trevor Geer. Please read my post again.

Sorry to disappoint but there were no altercations on the centre green during the evening, - please stop posting incorrect information.

Why do you have difficulty in accepting what The Doctor and I have to say, we were both there. 

• Like 4