British Speedway Forum
tellboy

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/08/2019

Well where do we start.A must win match for Lynn in which they need Wolves to go away with nothing.

Lambert injured,Cook suspended and seemingly riders don't always seem to want guest nowadays.Even with 3 teams not riding is there that many that could fill Lambert's or Cook's boots.Only Bjerre or Kurtz in my eyes for Cook would be the only option for me.

What was always going to be a tough match is so much tougher now.With Lambert being out in the first place and now the news of Cook being suspended you have to fancy Wolves in this one.

Can Lynn tempt Woffy in as temp replacement for Lambert:rolleyes::lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Well where do we start.A must win match for Lynn in which they need Wolves to go away with nothing.

Lambert injured,Cook suspended and seemingly riders don't always seem to want guest nowadays.Even with 3 teams not riding is there that many that could fill Lambert's or Cook's boots.Only Bjerre or Kurtz in my eyes for Cook would be the only option for me.

What was always going to be a tough match is so much tougher now.With Lambert being out in the first place and now the news of Cook being suspended you have to fancy Wolves in this one.

Can Lynn tempt Woffy in as temp replacement for Lambert:rolleyes::lol:

With Buster saying Kenny wasn't a heat leader in this league, before the start of the season, I doubt he will be interested. And if he was, I deffo wouldn't pay him a flat fee ;)

Advantage Wolves.. But with a decent guest for Cookie and the riders well up for it as they were against the Witches, Who knows. 

Edited by Bald Bloke

Guests invariably don't deliver, such a horrible position to be in :( The SCB must reconsider Cookie's ban!

• Haha 4

Just now, lynnboy said:

Step forward Mr Iversen I say ! 

Wouldn't be no good to us Thursday.His team in Denmark are riding,unless they are kind to us and let him sign for us in place of Lambert short term maybe:unsure:.Bjerre or Kurtz it has to be to guest for Cook imo.That's if they are available and willing of course.

I’m sure Pratt and Johnson will be happy to see their riders used as guests to say thank you for all the Stars ones used by Panthers :D

• Like 1

Hopefully Lynn can get a decent guest but this has to be one Wolves take maximum advantage of.

8 hours ago, tellboy said:

Wouldn't be no good to us Thursday.His team in Denmark are riding,unless they are kind to us and let him sign for us in place of Lambert short term maybe:unsure:.Bjerre or Kurtz it has to be to guest for Cook imo.That's if they are available and willing of course.

No rider from Poole can be trusted and Bjerre, nah ...... Guests are a disaster

Theres an even more limited choice of guest for the match against Peterborough on 19th with only Ipswich not riding that night  ,  Peterborough will no doubt use Simon Lambert for Bates again, 

3 hours ago, Trees said:

No rider from Poole can be trusted and Bjerre, nah ...... Guests are a disaster

Your right,but on this occasion it seems we will need to have a guest.

27 minutes ago, scoobydoo said:

Theres an even more limited choice of guest for the match against Peterborough on 19th with only Ipswich not riding that night  ,  Peterborough will no doubt use Simon Lambert for Bates again, 

I would go with Danny King for that one,the way he rode against us last week was brilliant.But then we could probably recall Kasper at number one and still beat Peterborough:P:rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Your right,but on this occasion it seems we will need to have a guest.

Fairly sure Kurtz will be in Sweden.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Crumpet77 said:

It is a gaters track ;)

Yes but I live in hope it might change for the odd meeting.

Hope it’s not wet otherwise a certain Wolves rider will want it off. 

• Haha 1

I suppose the Stars management might enlighten us what the plan is with Thursday's team eventually . Perhaps they are praying for rain, or a mysterious electrical fault in th stadium so the meeting can be postponed .

• Like 1