British Speedway Forum
tellboy

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/08/2019

Wolves to win this one for me. All the momentum with them. They will make the 4.

2 hours ago, craigACE said:

Wolves to win this one for me. All the momentum with them. They will make the 4.

I wouldn't bank on it, we are quite able of throwing things away ! Let's see what the teams are.

• Like 1

After watching Porsings display last night at wolves, where he looked like a junior just starting out could not turn the bike in the corners. I hope he rides better on Thursday night ! As From what I have seen so far of him It would of been better to keep Simon lambert in the team 

He definitely looked like a junior but I would not go so far as to replace him with Simon Lambert. We have been told that Porsing has made massive strides during his time riding in other parts of Europe. No evidence of that last night.

Porsing was poor last night but I’d suspect he hasn’t ridden anything that small and tight since he was last over here and with the track a bit damp and greasy he really struggled, looked like his bike was set up incorrectly too. Not making excuses but providing a few reasons why he was off the pace. Would like to think he will go better when Lynn are there, and we really need him to step up at Poole and Belle Vue. As well as Thursday night of course. 

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Porsing was poor last night but I’d suspect he hasn’t ridden anything that small and tight since he was last over here and with the track a bit damp and greasy he really struggled, looked like his bike was set up incorrectly too. Not making excuses but providing a few reasons why he was off the pace. Would like to think he will go better when Lynn are there, and we really need him to step up at Poole and Belle Vue. As well as Thursday night of course. 

Yes, I think on twitter he put he is used to 410m tracks these days! 

18 hours ago, semion said:

Klindt will do a job if it’s a gaters track 

Klindt and Kurtz both due to be in Sweden. Can't see Jack Holder agreeing either.

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I doubt Porsing will be much better at Kings Lynn Thursday.

I don’t know why we bother riding meetings, let’s save ourselves the trouble and just get foreverblue to decide who would score what, job done. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Klindt and Kurtz both due to be in Sweden. Can't see Jack Holder agreeing either.

Ty Proctor did well there a couple of weeks ago, although he is a Wolves asset

STARS BOSS IN RALLY CRY

Tuesday August 13, 2019
schroeck_peter.jpg
KING’S Lynn boss Peter Schroeck is urging everyone at the club to stick together in their play-off bid.

Schroeck was rocked by the news that Craig Cook is suspended for 12 days after an incident at Eastbourne last week – and that means the GB ace misses a staggering three home meetings.

With Robert Lambert still on the sidelines with vertebrae injuries, Schroeck says his side will be up against it when they face Wolverhampton at the Adrian Flux Arena on Thursday.

“We weren’t expecting the news on Craig at all and the first I knew about it was when it appeared on the Speedway Control Bureau website,” he said.

“I won’t comment on that any further because we need to focus all our thoughts on Thursday and of course it’s a crushing blow to be without Craig and Robert.

“We are currently working on our team plans and looking at what options we have but I must say in a league of seven clubs you don’t have many options when it comes to booking guests.

“Now we need to stick together and get behind the boys. Wolverhampton will be thinking this is a great chance for them to win but we will have other ideas, trust me.

“We’ll update further when we have concrete team news but it just seems everything is being thrown at us right now.”

56 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I don’t know why we bother riding meetings, let’s save ourselves the trouble and just get foreverblue to decide who would score what, job done. 

Haha so you think Porsing will get double figures then!! He got 3 in his last two home meetings.

Edited by foreverblue

34 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Haha so you think Porsing will get double figures then!! He got 3 in his last two home meetings.

I like to wait and see rather than going round stating who will score what.