British Speedway Forum
tellboy

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/08/2019

4 hours ago, semion said:

Porsing  should take good points off of the likes of Douglas, Howarth and Becker.  Maybe even Schlein if it’s less than perfect around Saddlebow 

Your having a laugh, is this the same guy they hyped up saying he's bringing 3 engines over a polish mechanic, from what I've seen so far he looks no better than when he was here before.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ray c said:

surely its got to be jack holder :t:

Haha, after what happened between Buster and Chris! 

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Highly unlikely I’d have thought. 

2 hours ago, ray c said:

Barge pole comes to mind.:)

Josh Grajczonek it is for Thursday! Let’s hope we get the Josh from his last couple of rides when Poole were in town, and not the Josh who was guesting for Peterborough a few weeks ago.

Edited by AlexBrady
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

Josh Grajczonek it is for Thursday! Let’s hope we get the Josh from his last couple of rides when Poole were in town, and not the Josh who was guesting for Peterborough a few weeks ago.

Only Poole rider left isn't it! Reserves are already guesting? Jack prob won't, Brady and Nic abroad. 

Edited by lisa-colette

37 minutes ago, AlexBrady said:

He might go well if Poole don't fancy Wolves getting a play off spot ;)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AlexBrady said:

Lets not forget that Josh gave up on any payment from Peterborough because of his machine issues, so it could be a cheap night for Buster?!:rolleyes:

Josh G has had plenty of good meetings at Lynn in the past, he had an off night last time, it happens. 

• Like 1

With all this rain , I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's meeting is postponed. Could be just what Buster hoped for.

1 hour ago, mrss said:

With all this rain , I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrow's meeting is postponed. Could be just what Buster hoped for.

I thought that too, but forecast is better tomorrow. But with the micro climate at saddlebow road, might as well call it now and rearrange.... lol :)

1 hour ago, kelvinht said:

I thought that too, but forecast is better tomorrow. But with the micro climate at saddlebow road, might as well call it now and rearrange.... lol :)

If KL are that good surely they can survive without troublemaker for a meeting? :rolleyes: :unsure:

All this rain can’t be good for trenches carrying the electric cables around Saddlebow.   What if one trench collapses?  Or Buster’s old problem (ala Edinburgh). Doesn’t flare up again

Edited by semion

27 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

If KL are that good surely they can survive without troublemaker for a meeting? :rolleyes: :unsure:

1. Who said we are that good? 

2. Whatever you think of Cook (yawn) going into a meeting against the form team of the league without your top two is less than ideal.

3. Buster has form for a tactical postponement. 

Just don’t see it though with a healthy school holiday crowd in prospect. 

Interesting news via the EDP - Cook is appealing and therefore is free to ride tomorrow, so Grajczonek is now guesting for Lambert and Cook is free to ride until he’s had a hearing with the SCB!