British Speedway Forum
tellboy

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/08/2019

1 minute ago, Bald Bloke said:

How can he? Craig has appealed. It might well end up costing him more in the long run, but he is not breaking any rules with the appeal.

It is on the Ipswich meeting thread that Vissing has also appealed but has been told he is not allowed to ride for Swindon tonight......

2 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

How can he? Craig has appealed. It might well end up costing him more in the long run, but he is not breaking any rules with the appeal.

Team line-ups have to be advised 72 hours in advance not changed on raceday, so Wolves would have every right to ride under protest!!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Team line-ups have to be advised 72 hours in advance not changed on raceday, so Wolves would have every right to ride under protest!!

Yes these are the rules,and guess what,no team can or does this.

6 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

not stopping anybody else from riding better to have two full teams than r/r don't you think

20 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

It is on the Ipswich meeting thread that Vissing has also appealed but has been told he is not allowed to ride for Swindon tonight......

http://www.scbgb.co.uk/news.php?extend.88.1

New evidence that may change the case I guess :)

Edited by Bald Bloke
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, ray c said:

why that then ?

Because he doesn’t like Craig Cook. 

As I’ve said elsewhere if a member of a 1-7 becomes available for whatever reason having not been originally then surely it’s common sense for him to appear and override the facility to be used. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Because he doesn’t like Craig Cook. 

As I’ve said elsewhere if a member of a 1-7 becomes available for whatever reason having not been originally then surely it’s common sense for him to appear and override the facility to be used. 

he don't like hans Andersen either :D

15 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Advised... Without checking, there must of been dozens of times that this hasn't happened Thats 3 full days. Last years play off final that Poole won was an example if I remember right.

But if its a rule that everyone has stuck to in the past :o, then you have to ask why it was allowed.

It does seem to me like the agenda against Cook is coming from a handful of Poole fans, Shoveller, Skidder, Lisa...

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, therefused said:

It does seem to me like the agenda against Cook is coming from a handful of Poole fans, Shoveller, Skidder, Lisa...

Well we usually get so much stick its always nice to give some back!!:rolleyes::party: Hope Josh does a job for this evening.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, therefused said:

I am not among them therefused. My last visit to Poole must have been late 1950s-early 1960s when Vic Gooden was the promoter.

1 hour ago, therefused said:

I don't think there is an agenda but I think there would be a lot more posts and some would probably want him banned for the rest of the season if it was a Poole rider .

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Well we usually get so much stick its always nice to give some back!!:rolleyes::party: Hope Josh does a job for this evening.

we could do with Kings Lynn winning.

8 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

we could do with Kings Lynn winning.

I hope Josh has been told this ;)

I think RR would of been better, but good to see Buster honouring the booking.

Edited by Bald Bloke

12 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

I hope Josh has been told this ;)

I think RR would of been better, but good to see Buster honouring the booking.

I would of thought Buster would have told Josh not to bother too and may regret that decision, having said that I expect Josh to put in a professional performance tonight. If any Wolves fans go I would expect some panto booing of Cook .