British Speedway Forum
tellboy

King's Lynn v Wolves 15/08/2019

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Got to be Iversen hasn't it?

I would think so.. 

3 hours ago, tellboy said:

Got to be Iversen hasn't it?

Surely it has to be a top rider appearing at Cardiff next month?

Is Chris Harris available??

9 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Perhaps the Twitches can be caught? 

We are just teasing everyone ;)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Doing a good job of that :wink:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

So how did Porsing get on considering I was slated for suggesting he wouldn't score well even at home.

Do you really not know or are you just trying to be clever, as in told you so kinda way ?

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

So how did Porsing get on considering I was slated for suggesting he wouldn't score well even at home.

Oi, be fair, you’re never going to expect him to score like Josh G.  :)

26 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I think they are.Ipswich just have enough in the bag i think.It's a good job they got the points early doors imo.

• Like 1

I think when Porsing said he brought 4 Polish engines over , he misspelt it. He meant to say he brought 4 polished engines over, now he doesn't want to get them dirty.

• Haha 3

Porsing is not a bad rider.  His previous scores at Lynn , and those seen abroad proves that.    His 2 biggest problems are  his gatting and grippy tracks, and  unfortunately those are the main attributes required when racing for Lynn.....    Probably,  if the track was slicker, we would see a much improved performance from him...   Hopefully he can prove his worth when we race on away tracks...:t:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Porsing is not a bad rider.  His previous scores at Lynn , and those seen abroad proves that.    His 2 biggest problems are  his gatting and grippy tracks, and  unfortunately those are the main attributes required when racing for Lynn.....    Probably,  if the track was slicker, we would see a much improved performance from him...   Hopefully he can prove his worth when we race on away tracks...:t:

He didn't look to great at Wolverhampton Monday night.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, semion said:

Do you really not know or are you just trying to be clever, as in told you so kinda way ?

yeah i know he only got 2 and they were gifted. 

1 hour ago, g13webb said:

This. 

People who say he has always been rubbish have completely forgotten some of the scores he posted in his previous spells. Much better than he is producing now and not at reserve. 

He was real potential at Saddlebow in his first spell. Seem to recall him getting a paid max or pretty damn close from the tough no 2 berth.

Anyone got the details on that one ?

Edited by semion

He got a straight fifteen in 2014 (the season we went on a long unbeaten run) amongst other decent scores that season and I remember him top scoring at Rue House a couple of years back on Easter Saturday when we lost there, think he got paid twelve. 

He’s never going to be world champion but to suggest he has always been rubbish is silly. The evidence is there in the archive of the updates site if people can be bothered to look. 

2 hours ago, mrss said:

He didn't look to great at Wolverhampton Monday night.

In fact, he looked as if he had not yet mastered the basics.