British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
craigACE

Wolves v Peterborough 12/08/19

1 minute ago, Stoke Potter said:

British Champ slides off first bend but there's nowt wrong with the track............  :blink:
#tricktrack

it did rain unexpectedly after being watered.

1 minute ago, Mark said:

it did rain unexpectedly after being watered.

It won’t stop the crap track fans critics having a go. I could have a bit more respect if Poole and Stoke were known for great racing and track prep. Completely laughable.

Track still hasn't settled which is a real shame.

Tungate ditched it, correct decision there. Masters made him pap himself.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

It won’t stop the crap track fans critics having a go. I could have a bit more respect if Poole and Stoke were known for great racing and track prep. Completely laughable.

I'd have a bit more respect if you didn't continually defend an horrendously shaped trick-track, trying to make out it's a decent racing circuit, where passing usually occurs because someone got caught out.

• Like 1

Been said already but Woffy being involved in the presentation of the British Final and here tonight has really taken things up a notch or 2, the racing isn't great tonight but the insight he's provided so far have been excellent, informative and amusing, the lad is a natural.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

Sorry Brum but Wimborne Road is a better track than Monmore. It’s had its issues granted, but at the moment it’s the best it’s been for a long time and far better racing than watching riders wobble around Monmore.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Sorry Brum but Wimborne Road is a better track than Monmore. It’s had its issues granted, but at the moment it’s the best it’s been for a long time and far better racing than watching riders wobble around Monmore.

Ditto:
Sorry Brum but LOOMER Road is a better track than Monmore. It’s had its issues granted, but at the moment it’s the best it’s been for a long time and far better racing than watching riders wobble around Monmore.

17 minutes ago, BlackPanther said:

Makes me sick when I read comments from people defending Buster Chapman's actions. 

Tonight he books Porsing why? Its simple Buster wants to get Porsing some extra track time in the UK so he dumps that useless donkey on us for the night. F'in ridiculous. 

I thought Porsing was gonna be class because he got all his Polish stuff over and broke a track record there once!!!! Well that's what we were told anyway.

29 minutes ago, Panthers89 said:

Tungate ditched it, correct decision there. Masters made him pap himself.

Or, as Woffy put it, Tungate was riding "like Bambi on ice" :):)

6 minutes ago, Stoke Potter said:

I'd have a bit more respect if you didn't continually defend an horrendously shaped trick-track, trying to make out it's a decent racing circuit, where passing usually occurs because someone got caught out.

It has had plenty of great racing over the years (sky loved it). So to deny that shows how totally biased you are. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Happy to disagree. Used to rate Poole as one of my favourite tracks to visit but the TV meetings in recent years have been nothing short of abysmal. All embarrassingly live on TV. 

• Like 1

Just now, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Time for Nicholls to retire, he is finished.

Same for Hans...

We need new blood like Jepsen Jensen and Sundstrom.

You have what Buster is willing to afford. 

1 minute ago, JeremyCorbynFan said:

Time for Nicholls to retire, he is finished.

Same for Hans...

We need new blood like Jepsen Jensen and Sundstrom.

I don't disagree