British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
craigACE

Wolves v Peterborough 12/08/19

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol. Riders were wobbling around in virtually every heat. Tungates first to last in the course of twenty metres summing it up.  Are you seriously saying the three riders past him through skill and not because he messed it up?

It was dire ‘entertainment’. 

I have to say if anyone is qualified to recognise dire racing it would be a Poole fan. The amount of times SKY/BT have been there has resulted in total embarrassment all too often which often results in a quick fix for the problems to only resurface.

This year has seen the worst ever track live on BT when Wolves were there. 

Last night the track looked to wet, heavy and grippy which obviously resulted in spread out racing. Racing hasn’t been brilliant since Doc left but it still puts a lot of tracks to shame for passing. 

Although as Bwitcher has pointed out the amount of passes made were not all due to mistakes.

Blinkers on again I see!

4 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Lol. Riders were wobbling around in virtually every heat. Tungates first to last in the course of twenty metres summing it up.  Are you seriously saying the three riders past him through skill and not because he messed it up?

Like was at poole when we were there then. old blue eyes.

• Like 1

Do not accuse me of trolling. But there is 1 worse track than Wolves this season. In the hope i do not get accused i will not name it. But from what i see, It is obvious which one it is.

5 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

Have seen plenty of inferior meetings to that on telly, including from Poole. Yes there were some errors which you’d expect on a tight track which had taken rain but there were genuine overtakes too. 

Not a classic but not bad either. 

I'd agree with that Baggy.

I'm not a fan of the track shape. I prefer bigger, faster tracks. But considering the condition of the track due to a late downpour, I didn't think it was to bad a meeting. Seen worse.

• Like 1

nothing wrong with the meeting .Peterborough were poor. track produced some decent racing I have seen a lot  poorer meetings at poole this season  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Nice try, Tungate wasn't included in the list of passes I posted.

Keep trying though.

On 8/12/2019 at 9:56 PM, Starman2006 said:

Whos doing the Wolves track now ? Plenty of grass growing on the outside coming out of turn 4. I half expected to see  buckets of potatos ready for planting. :P

We get our potatoes from Poole as the holes in your track must be from growing your own. :P

On 8/13/2019 at 11:16 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

It's well known that Tungate is poor at Monmore, nothing to do with 'wobbling', he hasn't got enough skill to get round. Riders who think the throttle only has one position i.e. on, will always suffer at Sutherland avenue. And so it should be. 

• Like 3

Worst tv meeting of the season track was unfit 4 racing . I won't b going to dis track again

Anyone else getting fed up with the ty bt luv in , hope he wasnt to tired on tue  morn for his flight .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Anyone else getting fed up with the ty bt luv in , hope he wasnt to tired on tue  morn for his flight .

No, I find it entertaining. Hes found a future for after he retires thats for sure.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, geoff100 said:

Only jealous xenophobes :)

That said, not really noticed this 'love' for Ty Proctor.

Edited by BWitcher

6 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

No, I find it entertaining. Hes found a future for after he retires thats for sure.

Watch your back kelvin !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, geoff100 said:

Not at all. He adds know how and fun to the programme.