British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick v Eastbourne Championship 17/08 @ 7pm

1 minute ago, Bandit59 said:

Who can take R/R for Wood? 

It certainly won't be Eddie the gladiator he is on the rampage somewhere in the States. 

1 hour ago, Gazc said:

It certainly won't be Eddie the gladiator he is on the rampage somewhere in the States. 

New York 

1 minute ago, screm said:

New York 

I knew he was on the rampage somewhere over the pond.

Better stay clear of the Bronx or his career as a cage fighter will end prematurely.

1 hour ago, Bandit59 said:

Who can take R/R for Wood? 

Newman and the reserves 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadders said:

Newman and the reserves 

Kyle Newman also crashed out last night, might be a bit sore this morning. 

12 hours ago, MD said:

Looks like r/r for Wood tomorrow has been successfully engineered at Edinburgh.

Nothing new really, I remember a few seasons ago Berwick turned up at Armadale and did the same with a certain Austrian rider who turned up at the track around lunchtime with two bikes both of which were useless and a shoulder injury that saw him last to the first corner in his first race, pull over and that was that.

is new york on the east coast of the U.K.?

8 minutes ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Not yet !

Will be when Johnsson and Trump get together, wonder if Trump has placed an offer to buy Scotland

Waiting to see if they will give him change from his tenner.

36 minutes ago, screm said:

Nothing new really, I remember a few seasons ago Berwick turned up at Armadale and did the same with a certain Austrian rider who turned up at the track around lunchtime with two bikes both of which were useless and a shoulder injury that saw him last to the first corner in his first race, pull over and that was that.

Manuel Hauzinger , one Peter's signings. Came into the season with a shoulder injury. I seem to remember he  hurt the shoulder again during a earlier visit to Armadale on the both occasion he only made it as far as the first bend 

Edited by DSC67

1 hour ago, balderdash&piffle said:

Not yet !

Will be when Johnsson and Trump get together, wonder if Trump has placed an offer to buy Scotland

had a quick look ont tinterweb . there are two new yourks on the east coast . one near whitley bay , newcastle way and the other in Lincolnshire  (Skegness side ) . both are villages . 

Am I right in thinking season pass holders if they haven't missed a match this will be the 11th meeting tonight? 

20 minutes ago, Bandit59 said:

Am I right in thinking season pass holders if they haven't missed a match this will be the 11th meeting tonight? 

That's correct

• Like 1

After last nights thumping Eastbourne will need to radically up there game tonight to avoid a similar result at Berwick.....