British Speedway Forum
Col

Tiger Royal Rumble 18/08

1 hour ago, Col said:

What is the weather like in Sheffield today?

Fine weather, warm no sign of rain, should be perfect

Excellent, all being well we shall be heading up about 15:00.

Is Howarth fit ? If not it will be a big struggle for Sheffield. Expecting close meeting but without howarth I think Glasgow could win easy

1 hour ago, Charlieboy said:

Is Howarth fit ? If not it will be a big struggle for Sheffield. Expecting close meeting but without howarth I think Glasgow could win easy

Web site doesn't know if he is fit

Glasgow have Palm Toft, so if he rides like he can at Sheffield they should be stronger without the banned Vissing, only in Speddway

13 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Web site doesn't know if he is fit

Glasgow have Palm Toft, so if he rides like he can at Sheffield they should be stronger without the banned Vissing, only in Speddway

To be fair to Claus,  he did ok there in the cup tie earlier in the season , so it's pretty much like for like 

2 hours ago, Paulco said:

To be fair to Claus,  he did ok there in the cup tie earlier in the season , so it's pretty much like for like 

paulco.good luck to you and your tigers but am hoping for a sheffield tigers win.

2 hours ago, Moranboys said:

paulco.good luck to you and your tigers but am hoping for a sheffield tigers win.

No worries , enjoying my stadium carvery just now 

Howarth has his racesuit on so I guess he is good to go.

Lovely drive up, took less than 90 minutes to get to Brammall Lane, then, Ugh!

The two Tiger mascots are having a play brawl. Hope the Glasgow one wins as the Sheffield one decided to scratch his crotch right in front of me earlier.

Edited by Col

Impressed with this. Decent Wi-Fi & Chelsea v Leicester on big screens outside. The Glasgow mascot could give Chase the Ace a run for his money in the comedy stakes.

7 hours ago, Charlieboy said:

Well, someone said he had his kevlars on & now he has had 3 wins from 3 rides so must have eaten something nice. ;) :nono: :rolleyes:

Hard luck paulco.good meeting fought out by two decent sides but our boys definitely had the edge.hope you enjoyed your carvery.have a safe trip home.

Sedgmen seems to have turned a corner, wouldn't have swapped him for Clubcard points previously. The only disappointment is the 0131 got 41 points here last week. Two more away meetings left with a rather busy September coming up.