British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Ipswich - Swindon 15 08 19

Preview and team line ups for this meeting

http://www.swindon-speedway.com/news.php?extend.3313

Swindon needs to get all the riders firing for this meeting and not have one or two of the top 5 getting a low score or touching the tapes.

Swindon has K Doolan who when guested for Poole a few weeks ago scored 5+2 at Ipswich, as a guest for Claus at number 7  

• Like 1

Thanks for the new thread AO. The first time no one opens an alternative to the f@#£tard option and it removes it on the day of the meeting :rolleyes:

Will be sipping cocktails in the sun whilst keeping an eye on updates. Fingers crossed the Witches will just sneek a win

How come Vissing can't ride? Cook is appealing against his ban and can ride for King's Lynn. Vissing appealed too, but was told he couldn't.

• Like 1

it's almost as if the man in charge of the BSPA has a vested interest in allowing Craig Cook to ride.

BTW, tonight is going to be my first visit to Ipswich speedway. How is the food in the stadium? Should I be considering eating before the meeting rather than at it?

Still fancy a draw. 

As for the food, some will think it's okay, some won't. There is a fish and chip bar that's okay. 

8 minutes ago, Bryce said:

it's almost as if the man in charge of the BSPA has a vested interest in allowing Craig Cook to ride.

BTW, tonight is going to be my first visit to Ipswich speedway. How is the food in the stadium? Should I be considering eating before the meeting rather than at it?

It ain't the greatest , your usual assortment of of burgers chips fish . 

36 minutes ago, Grachan said:

How come Vissing can't ride? Cook is appealing against his ban and can ride for King's Lynn. Vissing appealed too, but was told he couldn't.

We don't want  him to :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Wouldn't be anything to do with the fact that the Chairman of the BSPA owns Kings Lynn?? ;)

1 hour ago, Bryce said:

As baldy said, the fish and chip bar is not bad, nice jacket potatoes with variety of fillings. The first food outlet is di's diner which gives you burgers chips etc, the other outlets are further round 2nd bend.

Unless you like burgers that don't taste of carpet, I would stay away from those. Again I'm sure some will say they taste lovely, but trust me, they aren't. 

Edited by Baldyman

2 hours ago, Grachan said:

Who said he couldnt?