British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Ipswich - Swindon 15 08 19

2 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

One conciliation, at least Gavan dissapears again 

He got that from Steve who always goes missing when Poole have a mare.

3 minutes ago, Arthur54 said:

One conciliation, at least Gavan dissapears again 

Oh no he won't. He will want to say 'I told you so' about Swindon!!

8 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Oi stu, where are ya fella

I am here . I cant hide away from that pathetic performance. And yes Mr Harris was awful. Cant defend him or any other of the riders after that. More performances like that and the play offs will be gone!

Edited by stu219

3 minutes ago, stu219 said:

I am here . I cant hide away from that pathetic performance. And yes Mr Harris was awful. Cant defend him or any other of the riders after that. More performances like that and the play offs will be gone!

Good man,  Harris last 3 home scores,  2.1 and 3? 

• Like 1

Ipswich going off the boil at the wrong time. 

Swindon will walk into a top 4 spot with ease.

Poole v Swindon final

Edited by stevebrum
Added detail
  • Like 2

For what it's worth, whilst we weren't at the races, that was a first class performance by swindle. 

Well done best team won, and won easily.

Thanks nico for your excellent guest booking, glad you haven't got the poo syndrome yet.

18 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

It's not just speedway. I saw him on the grass at the British masters last sunday, he was really struggling. 

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

For what it's worth, whilst we weren't at the races, that was a first class performance by swindle. 

Well done best team won, and won easily.

Thanks nico for your excellent guest booking, glad you haven't got the poo syndrome yet.

Excellent for Nico yes - for ipswich no.

knocked KP off virtually when on a 5-1 in ht 2 completely unnecessarily and again fenced Heeps in ht 8 when on a 5-1 on second resulting in a 4-2, Swindon were by far the better team tonight but Nico didn’t look for a teammate once, rode through anyone and everyone he got the chance to.

only way I see us reaching the final now is dropping bomber and KP and bringing in a top rider at no.1 to come and be the hero.

shame a few weeks back I thought KP was steadily improving riding at the tough no.5 spot and since he’s dropped to reserve he’s dropped off a cliff

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 89buttons said:

Excellent for Nico yes - for ipswich no.

knocked KP off virtually when on a 5-1 in ht 2 completely unnecessarily and again fenced Heeps in ht 8 when on a 5-1 on second resulting in a 4-2, Swindon were by far the better team tonight but Nico didn’t look for a teammate once, rode through anyone and everyone he got the chance to.

only way I see us reaching the final now is dropping bomber and KP and bringing in a top rider at no.1 to come and be the hero.

shame a few weeks back I thought KP was steadily improving riding at the tough no.5 spot and since he’s dropped to reserve he’s dropped off a cliff

I have to regretably agree. Also put Lawson back at number 2. Put cam and Jake at 3 and 4 too. Not working with Cam at 2. Main problem though is why on earth can none of them gate at Ipswich?

• Like 1

Just now, stu219 said:

I have to regretably agree. Also put Lawson back at number 2. Put cam and Jake at 3 and 4 too. Not working with Cam at 2. Main problem though is why on earth can none of them gate at Ipswich?

Tbh we commented on the fact that we have a misfiring no 1 and an injured no 2, definitely need Richard to cover bomber, and Danny at 5, with cam and Jake together again, makes sense.

Sorry only watched up to heat 5, was busy from then so missed nico's boo boos after heat 2!!

Don't know what's happened to Ipswich - can't believe this was the same team that pushed Swindon really hard at Blunsdon a few weeks ago, Pieszczek was outstanding that night but was really struggling tonight as were most of his team mates.

The Budgies didn't have to break sweat - Doyley & Batch were a class apart and helped themselves to paid maximums. Special mention for Ellis Perks again; that guy tries so hard 4 paid 5 but deserves more with the amount of effort he puts in.

With Wolves losing at K Lynn tonight, think we're well in contention for a play off place now. 

2 hours ago, orion said:

Not sure I  have ever seen a tac sub for a number 1 in 13 

Welcome to the world of Ritchie Hawkins

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Baldyman said:

Harris last 3 home matches 

0 2 0 2 tonight beats Perks and Musielak (off 15m)

0 1' 0 vs Belle Vue beats Lidsey)

R 2' 0 1 vs Wolves beats Masters Becker and Schlein (when it was chucking it down)

so 8 pts from 10 rides. average of 3.20

• Like 1