British Speedway Forum
A ORLOV

Ipswich - Swindon 15 08 19

Think Harris has been helping Hawkins with his putting. 

When the team is struggling it's then that you need a good inspirational manager, or a manager that kicks butt if he needs to, I would hazard a guess we have neither.  Did Louis also go and sit on his sulking step like he does when things are down? 

2 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Certainly wouldn’t want him on his current form.  If KP becomes available I would have him. Clearly not enjoying the Ipswich track, but a far better rider than he is showing.

The KP who scored 13 at Swindon from number 5 the other month would strengthen Poole no end.

26 minutes ago, Pinny said:

Gavan the huge Ipswich fan who nobody knows makes his second visit of the season and Ipswich get a tonking. Brilliant . 

As I said earlier , Ipswich definitely the weakest team in the play off births and will be first pick for whoever tops the league. 

I go to Swindon every week but don't know who anyone is on this forum bar Hyabb as he's my mate!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

The KP who scored 13 at Swindon from number 5 the other month would strengthen Poole no end.

Would strengthen Ipswich too. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Baldyman said:

Would strengthen Ipswich too. 

Haha yeah! He was so good that night. Expected him to clean up at reserve.

8 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Haha yeah! He was so good that night. Expected him to clean up at reserve.

So did everyone apart from me.  I would rather he had pleased everyone else though and not me, as everyone hates an I told you so. 

Edited by Baldyman

Where has the Ipswich gone that we saw earlier this Season, you can't believe its the same riders !

What about the engines that Batch and Doyle are on, all they seemed to have to do was just open up the throttle a bit and they could pass anyone with ease

I have been watching speedway for nearly forty Years and sometimes I still can't make it out, it can't just be rider ability ...is it just their lucrative foreign riding giving them a bigger budget to buy awesome engines ??

2 hours ago, foreverblue said:

He only gets that score at Kings Lynn, apparently went to the conference after the meeting to apologise because unfortunately his engine blew in his first race, should have a capable spare bike but obviously not. Just hope he doesn't have any bike issues Monday.

Josh did have a spare bike, but said it was spinning up and not as good. Good to see he was received well in the conference by the Lynn fans. He had the balls to attend. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AntiqueSteve said:

Where has the Ipswich gone that we saw earlier this Season, you can't believe its the same riders !

What about the engines that Batch and Doyle are on, all they seemed to have to do was just open up the throttle a bit and they could pass anyone with ease

I have been watching speedway for nearly forty Years and sometimes I still can't make it out, it can't just be rider ability ...is it just their lucrative foreign riding giving them a bigger budget to buy awesome engines ??

That’s a good point. It’s a shame that all riders don’t use the same, unadulterated, factory supplied engines.

There’s obviously a big gulf in earnings and equipment expenditure between your average British Leagues’ rider and those that ride internationally, especially in Poland.

Shame we can’t have a level playing field on equipment so we can truly measure talent.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pinny said:

Gavan the huge Ipswich fan who nobody knows makes his second visit of the season and Ipswich get a tonking. Brilliant . 

As I said earlier , Ipswich definitely the weakest team in the play off births and will be first pick for whoever tops the league. 

Why would anyone know me you fool

Unless you go regular and sit in the same spot..............like i did many moons ago then nobody would know me.

I dont go often , have far more important things in my life then to get to Foxhall every Thursday. Took 2 people who have never been before and they loved it and want to go again

What was noticeable was he amount of Ipswich fans that stayed behind to applaud the Swindon riders...we appreciate when a top team comes to us.

Im glad your only visit is to have a pop at me.....you must lead a very boring life

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gavan said:

Unless you go regular and sit in the same spot..............like i did many moons ago then nobody would know me.

I dont go often , have far more important things in my life then to get to Foxhall every Thursday. Took 2 people who have never been before and they loved it and want to go again

What was noticeable was he amount of Ipswich fans that stayed behind to applaud the Swindon riders...we appreciate when a top team comes to us.

Im glad your only visit is to have a pop at me.....you must lead a very boring life

I hope you stayed behind to applaud the Poole team when they won there 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gavan said:

Being called a fool by you is almost as funny as when Starman called someone else stupid . 

You have far more important things to be doing thats right, such as posting on Poole threads every other hour ;)  Or asking webcam girls for photos ? :) 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Arthur54 said:

I hope you stayed behind to applaud the Poole team when they won there 

Top teams win away by more than a measly six points.  Poole squeaked it.  :)

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Top teams win away by more than a measly six points.  Poole squeaked it.  :)

Top teams usually win at home by more than 2 points!

• Haha 3