British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Falcon1983

Introducing yourself....

49 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Reported... Ruining a good thread FFS

It's okay,, the freak will start them under another name soon,,, and everyone bar Grachan can soon ruin them. Or everyone should just completely blank the freak,,, but that never works as people can't help themselves. 

• Like 1

- Real name - Daniel Smith

- Age - 40

- Location - Wolverhampton / Sutton Bridge 

- What do you do for a living - Long term sick going on for 3 years now. Really really miss work. 

- Club you support - King's Lynn, don't attend at all now due to the current owner, refuse to line his pockets. 

- what got you into speedway - A mates parents used to take me when I was a kid. First real memory of the sport though was when Mark Loram signed as a reserve, riding the track differently to anyone else. Also watching Denis Löfquist constantly falling off. 

- best speedway moment - way to many to mention 

- worst speedway moment - Peter Karlsson's leg breaking crash at King's Lynn. Was an absolutely incredible and shocking noise when he hit the fence on the first bend at full tilt. Then the death at King's Lynn of David Nix. Saddest of all was the death of Ashley Jones, this one hit me hardest as this happened on my birthday. 

- Favourite speedway rider and why - Nicki Pedersen. Reason is he gave no fooks and raced as hard as possible. 

- most disliked speedway rider and why - Darcy Ward - for someone of such quality on a bike, his attitude didn't half stink and it's still no different. Great racer / horrible human being. 

- what do you enjoy other than speedway - watching many other sports. Manchester United fan, England fan in Football, Rugby Union and Cricket. Love watching the Ryder Cup Golf, Darts and F1 occasionally. Due to illness, am unable to get around as much as I'd like and do more physical stuff. 

- social media links - No ta, only like keeping up to date in things I'm interested in. Not really a social media chatting type

6 minutes ago, TheRealFiend said:

It's too late. I have many accounts. Multiple IP addresses used as well. I WIN!

I win you win we win. Winner winner chicken dinner

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Hope someone can get your IP address.

They can just use VPN's and the like sadly.

Some of you just constantly feed it so it comes back for more and more.

Just simply put on ignore and after total silence it will eventually get bored and go hassle elsewhere...

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Terry said:

It's a shame that these threads get ruined by these arseholes.

Why do they get ruined? Put on ignore, you don't see it. 

Simple.

- Real name (first name only if you wish)

Iain

Leicester

- What do you do for a living

Self Employed Database Developer

- Club you support

Coventry

- what got you into speedway 

The noise, the smell

- best speedway moment

Chris Harris British GP win

- worst speedway moment

Erik Gundersen crash Bradford 1989

- Favourite speedway rider and why

Hans Nielsen, he had it all, could make a start, when he missed it you could always guarantee a good race and pulled a mean wheelie

- most disliked speedway rider and why

any rider that starts playing up about racing conditions when there's nothing wrong

- what do you enjoy other than speedway

F1, Films

- social media links (if you wish to connect with other members).

there's nothing social about social media

On 17 August 2019 at 8:20 AM, Falcon1983 said:

Quite sick and tired of the same people arguing in every thread going, it's gone beyond friendly rivalry or banter, plus the numerous trolls who keep setting up different accounts and talking to themselves.

So let's introduce ourselves to each other and see who is behind the username.

- Real name (first name only if you wish) Mike

- Age - 51

- Location - Stockport

- What do you do for a living Store Supermarket Manager - 33 years and counting..

- Club you support - Belle Vue

- what got you into speedway - took by Gran at 3 and went every week till I was 12, then stopped for about nine years. Started going again in 88 when the Aces moved to the dog bowl and stopped going again around 2008. Went in the first year at the new track quite a bit but only attend rarely now, usually the FIM events..

- best speedway moment - Wolves away 93. Last match of the Season. Title decider. What a night! Pity you couldn't bottle that atmosphere and drama..

- worst speedway moment - Simon Green crashing at Sheffield in front of me five yards away. A sickening thud into the lamp post about ten yards from the fence he cleared. However, one comical thing that also sticks out from that terrible night was the way one of the Sheffield track team then wrapped half a tyre around the same lamp post, obviously to prevent something similar happening! I am sure a rider crashing there again would have bounced off it! British Speedway eh?   :rolleyes:  

- Favourite speedway rider and why - PC - No explanation needed, anyone who saw him race will know why..

- most disliked speedway rider and why - Not got one, possibly my nine year old self would have said Ole Olsen because he could beat PC now and again..  :D

- what do you enjoy other than speedway - Football, (prawn sandwich brigade man at Old Trafford), and my son plays for a League One U17 team so I watch him twice a week. 

- social media links (if you wish to connect with other members). - on Facebook but seldom bother with it, too many photos of people's dinners.. Why do they do that? I never took a Polaroid of any of mine and ran up the street knocking on doors showing my neighbours what I was about to eat and saying "yum yum, about to tuck in"..   :D

As above..

8 hours ago, Icicle said:

Hurrah just worked it out!!

ho do you do it?

edit    Just spotted it.

Edited by OveFundinFan

Assuming this is still going ...

Real name (first name only if you wish)

Alex Brady

- Age - 28

- Location - Bradwell, Great Yarmouth

- What do you do for a living - Founder/Manging Director of Minors & Brady Estate Agents

- Club you support - Kings Lynn

- what got you into speedway - My uncle took me from an early age, I think I was 3 for my first meeting.

- best speedway moment - I have 2 - Toruń last year to see Woffinden win the world title, or the treble winning season of the stars after the untimely passing of Ashley Jones

- worst speedway moment - see above - truly heartbreaking.

- Favourite speedway rider and why - Tai Woffinden, he can do things on a bike that nobody else can, and is very down to earth.

- most disliked speedway rider and why - none, there’s plenty I wouldn’t like to see race for Lynn, but I have the utmost respect for all and enjoy a good panto villain (Ryan Fisher was always great value)

- what do you enjoy other than speedway - watch Norwich City, Horse Racing, Cricket and time away with the wife & daughter

- social media links (if you wish to connect with other members). twitter - @bradybanger 

Fair play Alex,do you go to Lynn every meeting?That's near on 70 miles one way.