British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds vs Eastbourne Eagles SGB Championship Sun 18 August 2019 @ 6.30pm

32 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Eagles look stronger with Morris in for Kennett, could easily go their way.

The tighter turns of Brough Park will suit Eastbourne, but they will need to improve significantly on their performance last night at Berwick if they are to get anything out of this meeting.

1 hour ago, screm said:

The tighter turns of Brough Park will suit Eastbourne, but they will need to improve significantly on their performance last night at Berwick if they are to get anything out of this meeting.

The Eagles have plenty that know their way around Brough and, well,,, Newcastle have Max and Matty ;)

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

The Eagles have plenty that know their way around Brough and, well,,, Newcastle have Max and Matty ;)

We are not exactly the form team away from Arlo, but you never know..

Im not disappointed with how our season has gone, giving young Edwards rides is a good thing for next season. Fantastic at home, shocking away but its a season of re building, I would expect us to be a different side away next season..

7 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

.........  two home defeats at the hostile Arlington bowl long forgotten this season eh  M.D. ?

All about the  cup competitions for Eastbourne now , no interest in the p.offs

Not at all Bob my old Arena buddy.. Yes Eastie will now look towards cup meetings this season. I did say, good at home but shocking away, its a year of re building and the cup runs are a bonus built on that cauldron of hate they call Arlington..

Still, and you won't like this, Jon Cook and Eastie are a marriage made for each other. Judge the complete package in a year or so..

M.D.  Judge the complete package in a year or so..    who said that  Mr J Cook ????

I have heard it all before from Mr J. Cook (think you have too ?) 

Good luck tonight. You will need it.

18 minutes ago, old bob at herne bay said:

M.D.  Judge the complete package in a year or so..    who said that  Mr J Cook ????

I have heard it all before from Mr J. Cook (think you have too ?) 

Good luck tonight. You will need it.

Its not just tonight the club is looking towards Bob and yes, your more than aware of my past..

Edited by M.D

Wonders will never cease, heartiest congratulations to eastbourne, newcastle must be utter rammel tho

Thanks for the good luck wishes Bob. You must be disappointed with that result.

2 minutes ago, woofers said:

Thanks for the good luck wishes Bob. You must be disappointed with that result.

Old bob will be kicking the settee at that result