British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StevePark

Newcastle Diamonds vs Eastbourne Eagles SGB Championship Sun 18 August 2019 @ 6.30pm

I typed my thoughts on this evening, then read them; I’ve deleted what I wrote and will come back tomorrow when I’ve had a chance to think about it a while longer. 

5 minutes ago, Terrace Grumbler said:

I typed my thoughts on this evening, then read them; I’ve deleted what I wrote and will come back tomorrow when I’ve had a chance to think about it a while longer. 

When you wake up tomorrow you will find you still lost the match:D

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, Gringo said:

I hope you were not driving.

Silence from Newcastle fans. Does any Newcastle fans care about the garbage they are watching!!????? They do not seem to be bothered at all. If I had the cash 75% of this team would not be here. I could name them but supporters should know who they are.

Guest Loose Diamond
1 hour ago, Fromafar said:

When you wake up tomorrow you will find you still lost the match:D

And it was rubbish.

Guest Loose Diamond
Just now, Loose Diamond said:

And it was rubbish.

I did not say rubbish. Something must censor me. Not sure of the rules of this site.

Guest Loose Diamond
8 minutes ago, Loose Diamond said:

I did not say rubbish. Something must censor me. Not sure of the rules of this site.

After watching this garbage tonight I was going mad. Not one single person around me was annoyed at the home teams performance. Obviously they are not bothered in the slightest. I'm sorry I was . I hate to lose. Gutless performance.

5 hours ago, Loose Diamond said:

After watching this garbage tonight I was going mad. Not one single person around me was annoyed at the home teams performance. Obviously they are not bothered in the slightest. I'm sorry I was . I hate to lose. Gutless performance.

I do not mind losing as long as riders ride to the average and look like wanting to win the match as you have to give credit to the other team.Well done Eastbourne on the win. We are bottom of the league, We are bottom of the league...

• Like 1

Guest Loose Diamond
15 hours ago, Dicko said:

To be fair Bjerre wasn’t that bad he still scored 9 points but Worrall and Jorgensen have been very poor the last 2 meetings, Worrall hasn’t beating anyone in his last 2 home meetings 

Yep very true unfortunately. Thomas and track not compatible. Track is winning.

Guest Loose Diamond
6 hours ago, soupy said:

I do not mind losing as long as riders ride to the average and look like wanting to win the match as you have to give credit to the other team.Well done Eastbourne on the win. We are bottom of the league, We are bottom of the league...

Yes. Eastbourne did well especially when in heat 3 Kyle Newman got a bit of a dodgy decision against him. Resulted in a 5-1 to us. Then sorry to say but heat 8 and heat 12 when Danny Phillips could not beat Jason Edwards. But if Worrall and Jorgensen were scoring what they should be Danny's 1 from two against Edwards would not have mattered.

Guest Loose Diamond
16 hours ago, mauger65 said:

well done Eastbourne and deserved esp coming back from 33-21

turning point was max clegg being clattered by Alfie ……   very subdued and clearly suffering the effects and without his usual double figures we were stuffed

however the finger again squarely points at our 3 heat leaders Worrall Jorgensen and bjerre - 13 rides and 1 win between them (and that was lucky as kerr was gonna win that before exclusion) ……. an utter pile of tripe from the 3 of them …… really good to see them trailing in 30-50 yards behind their counterparts

again barely a pass by a diamond at home ……..  we must the biggest gating tarts in the league as we  never pass anyone - which is a bit unfortunate cause we are crap gaters

beaten at home by the worst team on the road says everything about our team and season

difficult to see how we avoid the wooden spoon  esp with a rampant redcar to visit us …… that could be another long night in what is another very long season - thank god we only have 10 legue meetings ……………  I couldn't stomach 16 with this lot …………….  and don't even get me started on danny Philips riding heat 8 when he should be riding 7 leaing cleggy to get a certain 5-1 in heat 8

Max injured on the night.

Guest Loose Diamond
16 hours ago, Fromafar said:

What’s TJ up too.

No idea.

Guest Loose Diamond
15 hours ago, highside said:

Jorgensen Worrell and Bjerre garbage all season 

Yes.

Guest Loose Diamond
15 hours ago, homer said:

who was the team manager tonight Kevin Keegan , twelve points clear in front and blew the lead again:rofl:

Correct. Woodgate not doing anything either.

16 hours ago, homer said:

who was the team manager tonight Kevin Keegan , twelve points clear in front and blew the lead again:rofl:

And just what would you have done differently? You can only use the reserves to replace under performers in the top 5.

Max carrying an injury after heat 2, and probably should have withdrawn from the meeting. Though he was stuffed by TJ in heat7.

Do you really think Danny would have done any better than any of the top 5.

You can't blame the manager when 3 of the top 5 don't turn up.

17 hours ago, Fromafar said:

What’s TJ up too.

Maybe he’s just not very good in general? He’s always been very inconsistent.