British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Peterborugh 19/08/2019

3 hours ago, semion said:

As a Lynn asset though Lisa you would think Lynn would be quick out of the blocks to have got King lined up.

Harris has been poor of late and is on the  back 9 of his Career now.   Should go out and grab 12 points tonight.:)

Maybe King said no then! Or maybe he doesn't want the crap thrown at him that was thrown at Josh?? :unsure:

5 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Maybe King said no then! Or maybe he doesn't want the crap thrown at him that was thrown at Josh?? :unsure:

Shall I throw you a few more straws to clutch at ?:party:

14 minutes ago, semion said:

Shall I throw you a few more straws to clutch at ?:party:

Haha. Fans should not expect riders to guest for them at a drop of a hat. Most will, but they don't have to. 

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so,  could you please send me a private message which includes your mobile phone number. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

What you mean by a few posters on here. In the after meeting conference he got big round of applause, which put a big smile on his face. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

What you mean by a few posters on here. In the after meeting conference he got big round of applause, which put a big smile on his face. 

I was including twitter as well tbh. Although I think Crazy Robin has more of a problem  with it than Lynn fans! :P

• Like 1

You’d like to think riders take no notice of what is written on here or social media, its of little consequence the end of the day. 

19 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

You’d like to think riders take no notice of what is written on here or social media, its of little consequence the end of the day. 

Tungate thinks it is why young riders are giving up or part of the reason. I'm sure I read it on twitter, quite ironic! 

Self employed people offered a day’s work.  What’s not to like ?

• Like 2

Tungate thinks it is why young riders are giving up or part of the reason. I'm sure I read it on twitter, quite ironic! 

I think I’d recommend to any young sportsman to not be on social media unless they are very thick skinned, just not worth it. 

• Like 2

Having heard of the abuse that Tammy Abraham ( Chelsea) has received on Social Media there has to be some form of regulation introduced 

Seems strange they are willing to risk serious injury or worse but cannot cope with words written by strangers.

Tis becoming a weird old world:unsure:

• Like 2

Speedway Updates are still looking for a texter for this meeting,  is anyone able to help please?

Thanks 

32 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

I see Kings Lynn have been boosted by Simon Lambert guesting tonight in place of the completely out of form Porsing.

The same Simon Lambert that was outscored last time by the out of form Porsing?