British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tellboy

King's Lynn v Peterborugh 19/08/2019

9 minutes ago, therefused said:

The same Simon Lambert that was outscored last time by the out of form Porsing?

Most riders outscore Simon Lambert even the out of form ones!! In fairness they only raced against each other twice and on the first ride S.L had to go off 15 metres and in the other race he retired.

Edited by foreverblue

7 minutes ago, foreverblue said:

Most riders outscore Simon Lambert even the out of form ones!! In fairness they only raced against each other twice and on the first ride S.L had to go off 15 metres and in the other race he retired.

So we would agree that the team hasn’t really been ‘boosted’ then

I hope the Lynn area isn’t getting the biblical rainfall we are getting in this part of the county, some serious thunderstorms about. 

25 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

I hope the Lynn area isn’t getting the biblical rainfall we are getting in this part of the county, some serious thunderstorms about. 

Had a big downpour 7 miles from track at 4.20. bright sunshine now (5.07). Wife was 1 mile from the AFA  and has just got home, and no rain there, just sunshine. Fingers crossed it's missed it..

Edited by Bald Bloke

37 minutes ago, therefused said:

So we would agree that the team hasn’t really been ‘boosted’ then

You take these posts FAR TOO SERIOUSLY.  Lol.  

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

I think I’d recommend to any young sportsman to not be on social media unless they are very thick skinned, just not worth it. 

Either that or go happy with the block button! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Yep well I’m south west of KL and we have had very heavy showers but sun shining now so fingers crossed!  

Once upon a time this would have been a meeting high on everybody's agenda,  but the way that this season has gone, this will be another  one sided, forgone conclusion.   Riders missing, guests aplenty,  grippy track,   can't say I'm that enthused by tonight meeting.    Such is the mug I am,  instead of staying in and watching  Swindon V Poole, I'm pressing the record button so I can continue with my usual support of this long lasting love affair.         Being realistic though,  it's getting  harder  to justify the cost   or the effort...   

• Like 1

Obviously not that hard.  If there is one meeting that would fail to whet the appetite,  then it has to be this one.

3 hours ago, g13webb said:

Being realistic though,  it's getting  harder  to justify the cost   or the effort...   

Rated the match as 3/10 VFM and that is being kind. Why was the Heat 12 tractor racing extended just after the interval? Three races worthy of the name. 

18 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

Rated the match as 3/10 VFM and that is being kind. Why was the Heat 12 tractor racing extended just after the interval? Three races worthy of the name. 

That's three more than i got last thursday.

24 minutes ago, waytogo28 said:

You obviously don't watch too closely if you didn't know why the extended grading was done after ht12. 

• Haha 1

How did Lambert get all those rides, he never looked like scoring after Garrity unintentionally but the wotsits up him in his first ride. Kerr should have taken two of them. Simon is the only rider who can rlead into turn one but be last by turn two!

Couldn't work out Harris either, in his first ride he appeared to be all over Tungate with out making the pass, looked like he didn't want too, then in his second ride seemed to be inviting Nicholls  through.

Any why no MPT in heat 15, surely he deserved it over at least Harris...

Just as well we weren't against a better team. Belle Vue may not be quite so easy on Thursday, particularly if Frike rides

Edited by kelvinht