British Speedway Forum
craigACE

Belle Vue v Wolverhampton 19/8/2019

What is more shocking is that nobody from the club had the balls to tell us. Instead took our money. Bang out of order 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acef said:

What is more shocking is that nobody from the club had the balls to tell us. Instead took our money. Bang out of order 

What did you expect them to say this afternoon, he’s stuck in traffic his ETA is 8pm he may miss his first ride or not, don’t be ridiculous. Did you not notice how long they dragged the parade on for.

7 minutes ago, Rob B said:

What did you expect them to say this afternoon, he’s stuck in traffic his ETA is 8pm he may miss his first ride or not, don’t be ridiculous. Did you not notice how long they dragged the parade on for.

Yes.

That would have impacted my decision to come. Once it's a lack of communication from a speedway club.

The club knew had they said that many would have stayed away. 

Delighted the boys proved me wrong however looking at the performance from the Aces how come we didn’t get all 4 points?

Just wasn’t to be for the Aces with Fricke out, NBJ out and Kenny stuck in traffic.

A win is still a win tho.

Only all wins now would do tho.

7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Winaway.

I’m still having to stay sat down.

• Haha 1

Bewley needs to get away from BV for a season and build his confidence. Not progressed at all this year. I know he had a bad smack but seems to be staying still. 

3 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Bewley needs to get away from BV for a season and build his confidence. Not progressed at all this year. I know he had a bad smack but seems to be staying still. 

Would take him at Swindon. Rides the new place well 

Paid 11 from Bewley and Worral and RR 4.

Bewley is a shadow of the rider from last season and needs to, as woffinden said, grow some backbone. Granted he had a bad smash but that is clearly in his head still. Cant gate either.

Steve is just terribly inconsistent and I'd hope he isn't offered a place next season.

13 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

Would take him at Swindon. Rides the new place well 

Dream on!..................:D

Reference the wider picture...........Aces always up against it tonight . No Fricke, Bewley off form, Bjerre a latecomer to the meeting, all helped the away side.

No complaints though, Wolves took their chance and were worthy winners.

Edited by lastword