British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Col

Local derby. Brummies v Lions 21/08

So any news on who is guesting for the injured Richie Worrall? Scorpions visit the Bandits & Rebels host Sheffield. So no guests from those teams.

If I understand rules 8.66 is guest average allowance which rules out Kennett, Masters & Ross of those not involved at the nights other meetings.  Can we get Charles Wright please :D

Edited by Col

16 hours ago, Col said:

So any news on who is guesting for the injured Richie Worrall? Scorpions visit the Bandits & Rebels host Sheffield. So no guests from those teams.

If I understand rules 8.66 is guest average allowance which rules out Kennett, Masters & Ross of those not involved at the nights other meetings.  Can we get Charles Wright please :D

8.66 is only to replace him at home because you get an extra 5%, for away matches it's the regular GSA, which in Richie's case is 8.25. Like you say not many guests available, wouldn't be surprised if it's not Steve Worrall.

How many ambulances do they have at Birmingham?

Be nice if Birmingham could upset the league leaders here 

No James shanes for Birmingham . Will be almost impossible to replace . Maybe we quickly sign Tom Bacon ? is he fit for the rest of the season ?

Edited by ProudtobeaBrummie

Wonder if we might get Danyon back?

Memory tells me this was the one controversially called off early in season on forecast of rain when none came??

We'd have been thrashed then but now we are stronger (although James a huge loss on form of last meeting) and they are weaker...

46-44

3 hours ago, stevethelion said:

8.66 is only to replace him at home because you get an extra 5%, for away matches it's the regular GSA, which in Richie's case is 8.25. Like you say not many guests available, wouldn't be surprised if it's not Steve Worrall.

I see, wasn't aware of that. So no Charles Wright :angry:

1 hour ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

No James shanes for Birmingham .

Why? That will halve the entertainment.

Have seen on Brummies site now.  Sidecar accident, fractured vertebrae, bruised lung & heart. Not good, fingers crossed no complications.

Agertoft at reserve & R/R for Shanes. Big ouch!

2 hours ago, ProudtobeaBrummie said:

Maybe we quickly sign Tom Bacon ? is he fit for the rest of the season ?

Tom was at the Barr (last home meeting) still wearing the back brace. Doubt Tom will race again this season too.

If Agertoft has an official average now is the time to say thanks, see you at reserve next year.

According to the GSA's on the BSPA site published on 16/08 Agertoft is still 5.00 & Shanes 4.78.

15 minutes ago, Col said:

According to the GSA's on the BSPA site published on 16/08 Agertoft is still 5.00 & Shanes 4.78.

Agertoft now has an official average of 4.00 ( the lowest a foreigner can go - his actual average is 2.13)

I have massive respect for James Shanes but what the hell was he doing on a Sidecar???.

7 minutes ago, HGould said:

I have massive respect for James Shanes but what the hell was he doing on a Sidecar???.

I believe it was a crash on his solo machine in the support class to the european sidecar event. The lads got balls but not sure he would trust anyone else with the bars.