British Speedway Forum
Crazy robin

Race for the top 4

KL v Poole scheduled for 19th September according to Speedway Star, but only if the top spot still needs to be resolved after Monday's scores.!!

Otherwise deferred to after the playoffs.

Edited by Skidder1

8 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Yes true but his season has been very inconsistent and not what we would expect from someone who started the season at number one.

This was pretty much what I was expecting for this season tbh!

On 9/11/2019 at 8:24 PM, ray c said:

that's how jack has been all season at least at poole

Game suitably upped I guess!!

28 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

Game suitably upped I guess!!

I wouldn't put too much store on last nights performance, if he repeats it on Monday then I will have more confidence going in to the play offs when we will need all our riders on form. THJ looked a little better last night but still a long way short of what is needed.

22 hours ago, Skidder1 said:

KL v Poole scheduled for 19th September according to Speedway Star, but only if the top spot still needs to be resolved after Monday's scores.!!

Otherwise deferred to after the playoffs.

So looks like that meeting won't be run until October!!

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

I wouldn't put too much store on last nights performance, if he repeats it on Monday then I will have more confidence going in to the play offs when we will need all our riders on form. THJ looked a little better last night but still a long way short of what is needed.

He dropped his only point to Riss and beat Harris once and Cook 3 times, as well as setting his new fastest time of the season in heat 4. and getting Rider of the Night!

Both his and Brady's Swedish teams are out of their play-offs so should cut down on their travel considerably. Great to see Chris Holder and Max there too last night.

Poole were built strength in depth which means they’ve had to compromise their top end strength a little. Perhaps Holder and Kurtz are as good now as they are going to get? Decent riders without breaking into the top bracket which Fricke for example seems to have done. 

Edited by Bagpuss

42 minutes ago, Skidder1 said:

He dropped his only point to Riss and beat Harris once and Cook 3 times, as well as setting his new fastest time of the season in heat 4. and getting Rider of the Night!

Both his and Brady's Swedish teams are out of their play-offs so should cut down on their travel considerably. Great to see Chris Holder and Max there too last night.

Ok maybe I am being a little harsh but we do need him on his best form.

5 hours ago, foreverblue said:

Ok maybe I am being a little harsh but we do need him on his best form.

We need them all on their best form!

• Like 1