British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon v Poole. Prem. 22/8/19

Gotta say that this is the most I've looked forward to a non play off meeting in years. Good track now. Good weather. Thousands of Poole fans (well at least that's what's Shov will estimate it at) to make a bit of atmosphere for once. See you all on the back straight!!

• Like 1

On 8/20/2019 at 11:06 AM, Steve Shovlar said:

I think we will be fine. If we get a point it will be ok. A win at Ipswich next Thursday has to be the target though Ipswich won’t be as poor as last week.

We don’t have the fire power in 13 and 15 so an 8 point gain is almost guaranteed. No silly falls or dropped points at reserve and it could be close. I am hoping for a classic. 

By the way is Gavan banned yet again? Thought he would have been on saying how well Swindon did last night and they are clear favourites for the league blah de blah....

Your obsession is very strange

Had a nice 4 day break in Spain so all very nice

I picked Swindon for the league at the start. My words were that they were 2 changes away from a title side....Jensen for Lampart has improved the side by miles

Poole win by 2 points when their reserves outscore Swindons by 15+6 to 2................Holder and Kurtz only one race win between them....not good enough , although we know that both riders go better on the better track of Swindon then they do at Poole

Can see Swindon winning this match by 10 or so

Isn't your obsession with Poole threads strange? Not a single post on the Ipswich one, the team you claim to support.    Now that's strange. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

Isn't your obsession with Poole threads strange? Not a single post on the Ipswich one, the team you claim to support.    Now that's strange. 

It's almost as strange as the fruitcakes on here with multiple accounts.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

If you know for certain there are users with multiple accounts name and shame them. Some years ago I was guilty of that happening and deservedly received a substantial ban from the BSF.

6 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

I couldn't agree more, it shouldn't be allowed, but seems it is. I hope they put an end to it. 

14 minutes ago, thecoombdog said:

9 minutes ago, gustix said:

If you know for certain there are users with multiple accounts name and shame them. Some years ago I was guilty of that happening and deservedly received a substantial ban from the BSF.

6 minutes ago, TommyTanker said:

I couldn't agree more, it shouldn't be allowed, but seems it is. I hope they put an end to it. 

I think it may be difficult for the BSF Mod to identify multiple account users. If you suspect a person is doing this it might be best to use the REPORT facility to advise your suspicion. 

Mods should be able ti see ip addresses. 

1 hour ago, TommyTanker said:

Ive been away you see

So when i had a look on the various threads i noticed that yet again im sorely missed by certain Poole fans

So i answered wether i had been banned or not

Ive no real interest in the Ipswich match.....Peterborough not exactly got a team.

If you go back to the Ipswich v Swindon thread i posted on there , mainly due to the fact that i went

Now im not sure which alias you are today or which member of your family has the requisite brain cell today.......but run along good boy

3 hours ago, thecoombdog said:

Gotta say that this is the most I've looked forward to a non play off meeting in years. Good track now. Good weather. Thousands of Poole fans (well at least that's what's Shov will estimate it at) to make a bit of atmosphere for once. See you all on the back straight!!

This is a big one alright. It should get a decent crowd, and a good atmosphere. Hope theres some good close racing for the crowd. Would of made a great TV meeting.

7 hours ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Mods should be able ti see ip addresses. 

I think you over estimate the strength of the BSF Mods team. I made a Google check and it listed five of them. However only one is active - some of the Mods team have not been on the BSF for a couple of years! Hence the reasonable concerns raised in previous Posts to this thread that there may be - probably are! - members with several accounts.

We’ve turned the screw in the last few heats. 

Very good crowd in, some good racing. Expect the new few heats to provide some good fast racing! 

Edited by hyabb17

Just now, hyabb17 said:

We’ve turned the screw in the last few heats. 

Yes and all you Swindon fans laughed at my 12 point predicted win for you guys!! You know nothing :D

4 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Yes and all you Swindon fans laughed at my 12 point predicted win for you guys!! You know nothing :D

I didn’t see or laugh at any prediction.