British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Shovlar

Swindon v Poole. Prem. 22/8/19

The racing gets better. Great entertainment and VFM.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

Course you did. If people aren't on Twitter they won't get the context of this and see how pathetic and childish you are. 

Hark at it!!!! Pot kettle! Most of your comments are reminiscent of a 12 year old lately , if people aren't on Twitter they are at least spared your constant digs ...broken record doesn't even cover it! 

Edited by hagonshocker

1 hour ago, lisa-colette said:

Tbf NBJ had that really good meeting at Poole last season and the track issues earlier on prob didn't help. 

I would say u have your looks 2 fall  back on. 

1 hour ago, hagonshocker said:

Hark at it!!!! Pot kettle! Most of your comments are reminiscent of a 12 year old lately , if people aren't on Twitter they are at least spared your constant digs ...broken record doesn't even cover it! 

bit insulting to a twelve year don't you think:party:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, hagonshocker said:

Digs about who? I only mentioned JD and Batch once, and most people found it funny as the way it was intended! You were being immature by bringing it on here with all your passive aggressive nonsense. If people don't like what I put on twitter then they will stop following. 

It's my opinion and if you don't like it then it's tough really isn't it, you can't dictate to me what I can and can't say on social media. 

4 hours ago, ray c said:

bit insulting to a twelve year don't you think:party:

No need to be nasty Ray, out of order for your age! Should know better.

3 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

No need to be nasty Ray, out of order for your age! Should know better.

He was being nice 

11 minutes ago, orion said:

He was being nice 

In your make believe world you prob do class that as being nice. But he is a bit of a dictator on here is Ray :) 

15 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

In your make believe world you prob do class that as being nice. But he is a bit of a dictator on here is Ray :) 

Whoosh

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, lisa-colette said:

oh dear lisa you are sad if you are referring to me in which you are

Edited by ray c
  • Haha 1

Haha, you are always tell people off when they post certain things. You demanded a thread to be closed cos it went off topic slightly. Now that is sad!! 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, lisa-colette said:

Haha, you are always tell people off when they post certain things. You demanded a thread to be closed cos it went off topic slightly. Now that is sad!! 

Pot kettle ha ha

Just now, ray c said:

Pot kettle ha ha

Nope, I've never demanded a thread to be closed! Though it wasn't closed in the end anyway. And do you know why? Because you are not in charge!! :D

Its pretty apparent which Poole fans are also speedway fans

But Poole have their fair share of blinkered fools and trolls and multi alias fans ..........

• Like 4