British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

Title edited..

* Sorry I got the fixtures mixed up. My words below was referring to BV v Lynn, which is on the 26/8 *

As for the the fixture at the AFA, I think the stars will be ok, if Rory puts in a shift.

A win for the Stars will put them nearer to a top 4 spot. Pretty much a must win. 

Guests will be thin on the ground with only Wolves not riding. I don't know if Max will be fit either ?

Lynn's engine room have stated firing, so if we can get 25 from MPT, TJ and Erik, (without any RR rides if Lynn choose RR for Lambo), we have a chance.

Thoughts ?

Edited by Bald Bloke

If Porsing, Cook and Lambert are all there we have a great chance, an even better one if Fricke isn’t. 

Am in Manchester for the weekend so hoping to be there. 

2 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

If Porsing, Cook and Lambert are all there we have a great chance, an even better one if Fricke isn’t. 

Better off without Porsing I would have thought.

16 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

A win for the Stars will put them nearer to a top 4 spot. Pretty much a must win. 

Guests will be thin on the ground with only Wolves not riding. I don't know if Max will be fit either ?

Lynn's engine room have stated firing, so if we can get 25 from MPT, TJ and Erik, (without any RR rides if Lynn choose RR for Lambo), we have a chance.

Thoughts ?

I didn`t know we are in the USA where the away team is listed 1st !!!!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, foreverblue said:

Better off without Porsing I would have thought.

He seems happiest on Polish circuits so if he is going to  score well anywhere it’ll be here. And I am no fan of guests, would rather have our own 1-7 all day long. 

Either the date is wrong or the teams are wrong way round in title.

3 hours ago, racers and royals said:

I didn`t know we are in the USA where the away team is listed 1st !!!!!!

In the USA the fixture would be listed

"Belle Vue at King's Lynn" .

They don't understand the "v" we use. I have an American wife so know all about how they can't use English correctly! 

Edited by Chris116

I would like to see a BV win but they haven’t travelled too well this season so I think it will be 3 points to the Stars and 0 points to the Aces.

3 hours ago, Bagpuss said:

The fixture is at Kings Lynn, disregard the incorrect thread title!

14 minutes ago, NeilWatson said:

The fixture is at Kings Lynn, disregard the incorrect thread title!

I hadn’t even looked at the date! 

52 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Schlien and  Aarnio are Lynn's guests

Good choice of guests, Schlein is good there and will be desperate for BV not to get anything from this meeting. And Aarnio has a point to prove

This is the fixture on Bank holiday Monday. As for the away one. I am not confident. Fearing we may not make the top 4. Tell me we will make it fellow BVA fans.