British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

If Fricke isn’t fit to ride Thursday I can see it being R/R again. Can’t see Wolves allowing their riders to guest for us and would we want them to.

3 hours ago, NeilWatson said:

The fixture is at Kings Lynn, disregard the incorrect thread title!

Yes I got the date mixed up with BV v Lynn which is on the 26/08.

I don't know how to edit the tile of a thread :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Go to your very first post,hit the edit button at the bottom of your post,change the date and then hit Edit Topic at the bottom again.

1 hour ago, semion said:

Looks like Buster and Schlein have kissed and made up

I hope so :blink:

6 minutes ago, Bald Bloke said:

Done Tel :oops::t:

Nice one,now there's no confusion on which match we are all talking about:D

1 hour ago, Rob B said:

If Fricke isn’t fit to ride Thursday I can see it being R/R again. Can’t see Wolves allowing their riders to guest for us and would we want them to.

No way fricke will ride more interested in riding at GP challenge on Saturday than Belle Vue.

Probably being too optimistic but I can see another easy win for the Stars.    Not just for the impressive form at home of late,  but also  the track will be extra grippy, knee deep in places, giving the Stars team a big advantage.  Like Wolves recently, Belle Vue will struggle all night to get dialled in.  By the time the track slickened off the score will be a forgone conclusion..:t:

I'm quietly confident we can win our remaining home matches,  but that alone will not be enough to reach those Play/offs.    We have to secure some points away from home, failing that we may as well forget it...…...  

14 minutes ago, tellboy said:

Nice one,now there's no confusion on which match we are all talking about:D

I blame the wife :P . She was moaning that she wanted to go out, telling me to hurry up.. :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, g13webb said:

Probably being too optimistic but I can see another easy win for the Stars.    Not just for the impressive form at home of late,  but also  the track will be extra grippy, knee deep in places, giving the Stars team a big advantage.  Like Wolves recently, Belle Vue will struggle all night to get dialled in.  By the time the track slickened off the score will be a forgone conclusion..:t:

I'm quietly confident we can win our remaining home matches,  but that alone will not be enough to reach those Play/offs.    We have to secure some points away from home, failing that we may as well forget it...…...  

I agree. Feel fairly confident at home against BV. Providing Rory turns up.

The away meeting on the 26th will be a big one for the Stars. Have opened a thread for that one now:t: 

1 hour ago, Bald Bloke said:

I blame the wife :P . She was moaning that she wanted to go out, telling me to hurry up.. :blink:

Get rid of her Bald,  no point in feeling sorry for her and treating her like one of the family ;):o:)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

Does not matter which way around, We will lose both of these meetings.

4 minutes ago, craigACE said:

Does not matter which way around, We will lose both of these meetings.

I think you will at the AFA. But I read we have Rory. I hope he has made up with Buster and not going to stuff him with a poor display.

This is Lynn you are talking about visiting the NSS. Not a good away record this season, but I feel they are starting to find a bit of form.

It's going to be a close one at your place, either way.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Bald Bloke said:

I think you will at the AFA. But I read we have Rory. I hope he has made up with Buster and not going to stuff him with a poor display.

This is Lynn you are talking about visiting the NSS. Not a good away record this season, but I feel they are starting to find a bit of form.

It's going to be a close one at your place, either way.

Rory will not want BV to pick up any points away, I can guarantee that

19 hours ago, g13webb said:

You forgot to mention the racing will be crap and will be able to fill out programme after 2nd bend. 

• Like 1