British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bald Bloke

King's Lynn v Belle Vue 22/8/19

22 hours ago, Rob B said:

If Fricke isn’t fit to ride Thursday I can see it being R/R again. Can’t see Wolves allowing their riders to guest for us and would we want them to.

Max is named in the Rospiggarna team for tonight.

Rory riding for Lynn and Jacob riding in Sweden so only Sam would be available anyway

Edited by Call me wolfie

4 minutes ago, Call me wolfie said:

Max is named in the Rospiggarna team for tonight.

Rory riding for Lynn and Jacob riding in Sweden so only Sam would be available anyway

He might be named but it`s R/R

4 hours ago, Rob B said:

You forgot to mention the racing will be crap and will be able to fill out programme after 2nd bend. 

Hey !!   Its not that bad,  recently, they have managed to get a couple of decent races per match.   :t:

10 hours ago, mrss said:

Surely Kings Lynn could of found a better guest than Terrible Arnio.

Is it a case of "The Price is Right" rather than that the form and scoring figures add up?

• Like 1

Usual question guys.....give us some names of riders who would have been a better guest. 

Now the day as come i still feel short of confidence in our lot. But, COME ON ACES.

1 hour ago, Bagpuss said:

Usual question guys.....give us some names of riders who would have been a better guest. 

Just had a quick look.....Stewart, Gappmaier, Nielsen, Garcia, Newman, Ostergaard. Much of a muchness really. Remember Buster praising Aarnio for his attitude and commitment at Leicester a couple of years ago but also remembering him struggling in the Play Off final second leg last year. 

Is Frcke missing again? RR to cover? On Monday it was kinda secret for most of the day, today the same story?

6 minutes ago, krompa said:

Is Frcke missing again? RR to cover? On Monday it was kinda secret for most of the day, today the same story?

They are probably waiting to see how Max is today before making a decision. There isn't really a suitable guest with only Wolverhampton not riding.

54 minutes ago, Aces51 said:

They are probably waiting to see how Max is today before making a decision. There isn't really a suitable guest with only Wolverhampton not riding.

As said before no way will he ride tonight and ruin his chances in GP challenge on Saturday night.

• Like 2

Rr for max

Greaves now in st reserve for NBJ. 

If lynn dont hit 65 we would have done well. 

Its live we have given up on the league. So if they have so have I. 

Will save my pennies for something else 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Phil The Ace said:

Rr for max

Greaves now in st reserve for NBJ. 

If lynn dont hit 65 we would have done well. 

Its live we have given up on the league. So if they have so have I. 

Will save my pennies for something else 

Greaves ? what happened to Doolan? I suppose Fricke will be recovered for his Polish team at the weekend!

Edited by foreverblue